Ace 2

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 pm Uhbik-C? :)
C-Uhbik

+4 Filsterscape!!!!
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

Urs wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:19 pm
raring wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:23 pm Yes! It`s a shame that UHBIK seems to be forgotten!
Only in this thread.

Uhbik-C is nearly final, new UI and modulations added, new browser added, preset tagging pending, NKS FX on its way, roadmap for beta testing will be discussed after Hive 2.0 release.
Hive 2.0 is released, now it's time for Uhbik :)
Last edited by monophonK on Wed May 29, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

monophonK wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:14 am
raring wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:23 pm Yes! It`s a shame that UHBIK seems to be forgotten!
Only in this thread.

Uhbik-C is nearly final, new UI and modulations added, new browser added, preset tagging pending, NKS FX on its way, roadmap for beta testing will be discussed after Hive 2.0 release.
Hive 2.0 is release, now it's time for Uhbik :)
Time for internal discussion about beta test schedule, to be precise 😉
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

medienhexer wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:22 am
monophonK wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:14 am
Only in this thread.

Hive 2.0 is release, now it's time for Uhbik :)
Time for internal discussion about beta test schedule, to be precise 😉
If rumours are to go by, Uhbik will now feature precognitive capabilities and adjust to the users' subconscious wishes and an exciter, the Runciter, that can thaw up even the coldest half-lifed stems. A new module, the Joe Chip, coined especially for chiptune music.

gaf_thit wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:48 am If rumours are to go by, Uhbik will now feature precognitive capabilities and adjust to the users' subconscious wishes and an exciter, the Runciter, that can thaw up even the coldest half-lifed stems. A new module, the Joe Chip, coined especially for chiptune music.
The filter module is called Runciter... and it does what you say!

Sparing JC for something special, just can't figure out what it is.

Urs wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:01 am
gaf_thit wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:48 am If rumours are to go by, Uhbik will now feature precognitive capabilities and adjust to the users' subconscious wishes and an exciter, the Runciter, that can thaw up even the coldest half-lifed stems. A new module, the Joe Chip, coined especially for chiptune music.
The filter module is called Runciter... and it does what you say!

Sparing JC for something special, just can't figure out what it is.
I was just close to bursting from withholding Ubik references and had to let it out to make room for my morning coffee. Anyway, I will have to start saving for Uhbik, I guess

Sweet! I still use at least one Uhbik module every day. I have an ever growing patch library screaming for tags. :D

Bazille 4!!!!
Murderous duck!

i wish ace could use any of the waveforms with any of the oscillators or lfos, and they all had a phase modulation and pulse width knob
if it did it could do 4 oscillator pm with sines which would sound amazing, ace is the only vst ive found with warm sounding fm/pm but the fm goes out of tune if you do a lot, pm stays in tune

j wazza wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:48 am i wish ace could use any of the waveforms with any of the oscillators or lfos, and they all had a phase modulation and pulse width knob
if it did it could do 4 oscillator pm with sines which would sound amazing, ace is the only vst ive found with warm sounding fm/pm but the fm goes out of tune if you do a lot, pm stays in tune
Honestly it sounds like what you want is bazille - I do use the "LFO" modules in ACE as 2-op FM a lot though.

MitchK1989 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:15 pm
j wazza wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:48 am i wish ace could use any of the waveforms with any of the oscillators or lfos, and they all had a phase modulation and pulse width knob
Honestly it sounds like what you want is bazille - I do use the "LFO" modules in ACE as 2-op FM a lot though.
bazille doesnt sound as warm and analog though, which is why its worth having both, even though in terms of features ace is just a smaller version of bazille but they sound completely different, both sound great but i have both and cant get the same warm sounds in bazille, ace is like the sound of diva with some of the features bazille

Return to “u-he”