Entire NORA Phrase Library in 4/4 time signature?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Using Nora 2.56 in FL Studio. Trying to compose song in 3/4 time:
ONE-two-three, ONE-two-three, ONE-two-three, ONE two three.
I set every possible setting to 3/4 time, but when I import any (arpeggio) phrase, it is structured in 4/4 time, and makes no automatic modification to be a phrase in 3/4 time, even if I type in 3/4 in Nora.
In all my other software, such as drum or guitar VSTs, there are multiple libraries of patterns in 4/4 time, 3/4 time, etc. But not in Nora? Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing some phrase libraries? Must all phrases not in 4/4 time be custom made?

yes, majority of the library is 4/4
there is a few 3/4 phrase in the Soundcase folder

OMG, this is wonderful news. Thank you so much! The documentation and tutorials for Nora are so sparse!

glad to help :)

just in case..
remember, the Time Signature(s) will be Saved/Loaded (+replaced) with the Phrases.

Yes, I noticed, thanks. It's a shame the Nora patterns are in this weird ".fas" file type. Maybe that's what keeps more people from creating and posting more Nora patterns. I've only found a reference to kick101's Nora Expander.
Meanwhile, I've been getting by (in the case of projects that are not 4/4) by adapting arpeggio midi patterns from RealGuitar and the like to piano use.
I have no idea whether it's possible to import midi patterns into Nora in order to modify and customize them - so I've just been doing that by dropping RealGuitar arpeggio midi patterns into FL Studio piano rolls.

Return to “Squaredheads”