Ample Sound VST Guitar Giveaway: Super Jumbo

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks! Today I have 3 FULL LICENCES to give away for the brand new Ample Sound Super Jumbo VST Guitar! This beautiful new VST is sampled from a Vintage Gibson SJ-200.

Watch the video for details!

https://youtu.be/9cvAZFlGhUI

Nothing.. Watching the video..

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I went several times into the Ample Sound site to buy their SJ200 library. NO WAY! I choose: buy now, I choose SJ200, but still 0 in my basket. Would anybody tell me how to buy products from this site?
my email: midiland09@yahoo.fr (mailto:midiland09@yahoo.fr)

From 9minute mark he gives details how to "win" a licence

Midiland wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:43 pm I went several times into the Ample Sound site to buy their SJ200 library. NO WAY! I choose: buy now, I choose SJ200, but still 0 in my basket. Would anybody tell me how to buy products from this site?
my email: midiland09@yahoo.fr
Working OK here, I just tried (using Firefox); selected the Buy Now tab, put tick in AGSJ box, scrolled down to the Check Out button & it took me through to options to pay for the purchase
Good luck!

Return to “Instruments”