Which companies have user-friendly copy protection schemes ?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
yellowmix
KVRian
1392 posts since 11 Aug, 2012 from omfr morf form romf frmo

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Razzia wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 pm
Cool story I know
Shoot them an email, tell them your use case, refer them to this thread. The XLN installer is supposed to be a convenience and I've had good experience with their customer service.

street spirit
KVRist
63 posts since 25 Jul, 2010 from united states

Re: Which companies have user-friendly copy protection schemes ?

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:25 pm

chk071 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:06 am
davidguda wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:36 am
What is to be considered friendly here?
The question of questions. It will differ from person to person. That's why such lists are so absolutely pointless.

Iny my opinion, D16's C/R system is very good.
Now they just need to make the GUI resizable. Impossible to use the older FX on a modern day monitor.
Ableton Live 9, Novation Impulse 25. Various vst's and effects

Denise.Audio
KVRist
196 posts since 22 May, 2018 from Berlin

Post Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 am

Hi all, denise audio have no complicated licensing with our plugins, just a simple install and go be creative approach.

www.denise.io

Best
Joe
denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.denise.io

Razzia
KVRist
357 posts since 21 May, 2016

Post Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:16 am

yellowmix wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:57 pm
Razzia wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 pm
Cool story I know
Shoot them an email, tell them your use case, refer them to this thread. The XLN installer is supposed to be a convenience and I've had good experience with their customer service.
Okay, I may just do that. I've never spoken to their support, Good to hear you've had pleasant experiences.

soapmak3r
KVRer
1 posts since 5 Dec, 2019

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:38 pm

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Denise.Audio wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 am
Hi all, denise audio have no complicated licensing with our plugins, just a simple install and go be creative approach.

www.denise.io (http://www.denise.io)

Best
Joe
I just bought your "Perfect Room" plugin after listening to some very impressive demos. I was surprised to find that there was no copy protection. I thought I had missed something.
I'll have to make a demonstration video and throw it up on youtube when I get a chance. I hadn't heard of your company before, and was really impressed by 'perfect room'.
Cheers!

Denise.Audio
KVRist
196 posts since 22 May, 2018 from Berlin

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:15 am

soapmak3r wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:38 pm
Denise.Audio wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 am

www.denise.io

Best
Joe
I just bought your "Perfect Room" plugin after listening to some very impressive demos. I was surprised to find that there was no copy protection. I thought I had missed something.
I'll have to make a demonstration video and throw it up on youtube when I get a chance. I hadn't heard of your company before, and was really impressed by 'perfect room'.
Cheers!
This is a real pleasure to hear, thank you and glad you you like the plugin. :tu: PLease let us know when you've made the demo video, we'd love to see it.

Best
Joe
denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.denise.io

Return to “Effects”