Channels selection not remembered ?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
anbz
KVRist
58 posts since 23 Jan, 2014

Post Tue May 14, 2019 2:12 am

Hello.

While working with Waveform, I realize I do something with it since always but I got used to.

However, It's pretty time-consuming.

In the Audio device setup, if I have one output activated, no problem, each time I start the DAW or restart it, it's working.

But if I activate one more (up to five in my case) and select the main digital output I must use each time (the last in the list), this setup is not memembered if I restart. And it's always the first output of the list that is selected. I have to switch this setup each time not to send the main output of my mix in the first headphone output for example.

I think I live this since version 3. Can improve it maybe ?

Thanks

anbz
KVRist

Re: Channels selection not remembered ?

Post Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 pm

Nobody experienced that ? :wink:

fde101
KVRist
104 posts since 16 Mar, 2017

Post Thu May 16, 2019 1:51 am

I don't think I've ever tried to configure it to use anything other than the first pair of outputs as the main mix, so assuming that I am correctly interpreting that is what you are seeing a problem with, for my part I never would have hit this scenario in order to notice the problem.

anbz
KVRist

Post Thu May 16, 2019 11:32 pm

Ok, thanks for this return.

Maybe most Waveform users don't need to use many outputs for headphones and other surround mixes.

Hope Tracktion team will read this because it looks like a programmation missing for me ? :)

Return to “Tracktion”