Continuing Riffer problem

Official support for: amplesound.net
TJStaar
KVRer
22 posts since 22 Mar, 2018

Post Thu May 16, 2019 8:17 am

Hi, I'm starting a new thread by request.

My first problem with riffer where when dragged into Studio One it would be a completely different pattern was solved by switching from the vst3 version of AGT to the vst2 version. Apparently the vst3 version is not compatible with Studio One, which I didn't know.

Now, when I play the 4 measure riff in AmpleSound it is fine, but when I drag it to the daw, it always plays at half speed and will either be 8 measures (usually) or 4 measures, even with the sync enabled.

I have tried different tempos, different number of measures, different time signatures, and different quantizations, as well as trying it with sync on or off. I have also tried playing the pattern as it is being recorded live. No matter what I do, it always plays at half speed in the daw. I can't figure out what is wrong. So far AmpleSound has not answered me on this part of the issue.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Could it be a time-stretching issue? Thanks.

Todd

Andy[Ample Sound]
KVRer
6 posts since 28 Jun, 2018

Re: Continuing Riffer problem

Post Mon May 20, 2019 11:15 pm

Sorry for late reply.
We tested a lot dragging riff out of AGT v3.01 to Studio One 4, but didn't encounter the problem you mentioned. It shouldn't concern with tempo or sync. Maybe we just didn't figure out the exact condition that cause this problem. If you could find out more information about how to cause this problem, please be sure to inform us. And we will continue testing this.

TJStaar
KVRer
22 posts since 22 Mar, 2018

Re: Continuing Riffer problem

Post Tue May 21, 2019 3:19 am

I tried building a new riff from scratch in a new song in Studio One and had the same results. Just so I know, if I have a 4 measure riff in riffer it should be four measures in the daw, right? I am really stumped. Even if I hit record in the daw and then hit play on the riffer, it still ends up at half speed and twice as long.
As I mentioned initially, I used riffer with the J Bass and it was fine. It is only with the AGT that I am having this problem. Any suggestions of things to try would be very welcome.

Thanks.

Return to “Ample Sound”