Zero-G sample libraries

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello folks

Anyone has experience with the Zero-G sample libraries/packs? I’m thinking about getting a few ones to reinject some creativity into my workflow for sample transformations & mangling and I’m having an eye on some of their products.

But I’ve never bought anything from them so I’m sure about the quality of the audio. Some of them don’t even have audio examples lol, so you basically buy blindly with only the description and the title of the pack (probably won’t touch any on those). Are they legit? Are the samples high quality for solid production?

Thanks for sharing your opinion! Appreciated.

Definitely legit and high quality from my experience with Ethera at least. They've been around for a long, long time, too... is the stuff that doesn't have demos old?

Also, they're completely free of Kenny G samples, or so I assume from their name. That has to be a plus.

Well, all that depends on what you're looking for. I bought a bunch of them way back when. They were having some super sale. I've actually used some of the older libraries in places, but, their newer stuff falls somewhat flat to me.

As far as sampling quality, they're fine, I'm talking about whether or not they will be inspiring for you. For me, they're really not and I don't often reach for them.

DSmolken wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:36 pm Also, they're completely free of Kenny G samples, or so I assume from their name. That has to be a plus.
i assumed they where missing a string on a guitar they sampled :shrug:

ghettosynth wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:54 pm Well, all that depends on what you're looking for.
Some sound source of high quality (in term of recording & rendering quality) for further more mangling and manipulations. I guess I'll give just one library a try and see from there if I like them before getting a bunch.

vurt wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:08 pm
DSmolken wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:36 pm Also, they're completely free of Kenny G samples, or so I assume from their name. That has to be a plus.
i assumed they where missing a string on a guitar they sampled :shrug:
Lol :party:

As already mentioned by DSmolken, just google for "Ethera Gold" which will come up on 23 of May as the next (and from whats up now really most complete) part of the Ethera series. And you will find Stefano (develloper of the library) doing EVRY kind of song as "how to" tutorial you would like to imagine. I have lots of their stuff, its really mixed up, I must say I really dont use the only samples or loops orientated stuff much but the "instrument" orientated, escpecially the Ethera series, is really in the Top Ten of what you can get (especially in that prize category). Ethera in focus is kind of "Vocal" library but it has evrything to make nearly evry kind of song you could imagine (maybe apart from the drums but I am not even sure with that, only problem is to find your way threw the hundreds of presets for evrything).

Just seen in another deals forum:

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/ethera-ev ... e=omnisend

Cant do anything wrong with that, will qualify for another 20 % off for the Ethera Gold but maybe that is all you ever need, there is really so much high quality stuff in it and IF you find something wrong just tell it to the develloper and he will correct this. Another thing special to the Ethera line: while for nearly all of the other Zero-G stuff there never have been any (free) updates there have been updates to the Ethera series thanks to Stefano (no, I am in no way affiliated, have to buy it like evrybody but there is so much "cheap" stuff out there - even on Zero-G - this one really stands out).

I bought a few packs as some were in -60% sale and I must say, these are some very high quality samples, they sound really good and you can easily hear the sonic qualities. They gonna be solid audio food for further more mangling and deep manipulations. Great stuff, if anyone reads this and was wondering the same thing I was at first.

But their frequent mailings are annoying...

martinjuenke wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:58 pm But their frequent mailings are annoying...
One neat feature called Unsubscribe

Neon Breath wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:05 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:58 pm But their frequent mailings are annoying...
One neat feature called Unsubscribe
:tu: Already discovered it... :D

A few people got a lot of their old cheap stuff for free thanks to a discount code glitch a while ago, so if you're curious about any of that there should be someone around to give a review of it. I'm curious about their pricier stuff though - I like what I've heard of the Ethera series.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”