How do i sell plugins on the marketplace here?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
javydog
KVRer
6 posts since 8 Feb, 2019

Post Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Is there a guide or anything? I can't even find a sell option when i go into the marketplace

Greenstorm33
KVRian
502 posts since 27 Apr, 2012

Re: How do i sell plugins on the marketplace here?

Post Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 pm

The marketplace is for plugin makers and such to sell their products. If you're selling licenses second-hand, you want viewforum.php?f=43. Post a new thread with what you're selling and your price. Payment is almost always through Paypal (buy and sell is best especially as a new seller since it provides the buyer with purchase protection). People will usually private message you if they're interested. Depending on what you're selling and how much you're asking, expect people to be hesitant to buy from someone with no buy and sell history. A good way to build up positive feedback is to buy stuff before selling, but sometimes that's not practical.

In the event that you're actually selling stuff you've developed, I don't know how to get listed on the actual Marketplace; maybe one of the devs or admins here can help you out.
Softsynth collector and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF
11848 posts since 24 May, 2009 from A galaxy, far far away

Post Fri May 17, 2019 11:08 pm

Greenstorm33 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 pm
A good way to build up positive feedback is to buy stuff before selling, but sometimes that's not practical.
I've been buying and selling here for 10 years, and have dealt with members who don't have feedback. In cases where the member has yet to do any dealings, and even if they have, I will always read through their posting history to get an idea of how they conduct themselves on the forums. I think you can get a good idea of a members character, whether they are trustworthy etc. from seeing how they interact with others.

So, my advice would be to just spend some time being part of the community :tu:

reggie1979
KVRist
441 posts since 26 Nov, 2018

Post Tue May 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Don't be mislead. I'm pretty new and I've had great luck here. I also do craigslist and the "sweetwater" classifieds.

I've read through the feedback thread, it's mostly positive. I really believe there is a good understanding here and you don't need to be too picky.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”