Springs - Vintage Spring Reverb + Baxandall EQ - Update v1.3.2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Springs

Just wanted to verify the DMS issue. Downloaded the Wires update last week(Main Mac Installer) and got DMS file. Was confused because I have never seen such files. Downloaded the alt file for Wires and it was a DMG, so I simply moved on. Same issue with Springs. Main installer is DMS, alt is DMG. Don't know if this helps, but that is what is happening here.

neeeeever had this issue,
maybe some kind of server renaming script?... honestly, very strange especially anything to do with AudioThing - the most stable plugin developer in my experience EVER.
just one of those things? might be a firefox thing? anyways, just renamed the package from .DMS to .DMG and no harm done.
I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it soon enough.
Let me know if i can do anything, taking into account the next few hours are tequila hours and tomorrow is a public holiday in Australia. Apart from that just nudge me :)

sqigls wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:20 am um no, just straight download, mac os monterey 12.6.2, mbp 2021, firefox

i downloaded the update for Springs, Wires and Blindfold, all were appended with .DMS
Did you try Safari or Chrome to see if you get the same results?

I've tested on multiple machines and contacted the host support, we can't replicate the issue so it's kinda hard to understand what's going on.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Must be a Firefox thing?

Firefox...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sqigls on Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Safari...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes, it looks like a Firefox issue and is related to the way the links appeared in the user area (the demo link worked correctly afaik). It should be fixed now, but it was indeed very very odd.

I love the sounds of the various devices in this plugin, but not being able to dial in decay times beside long and short is a deal breaker for me.
Love my other AudioThing plugins.

rasmusklump wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:01 pm I love the sounds of the various devices in this plugin, but not being able to dial in decay times beside long and short is a deal breaker for me.
You can change the length and pitch of the impulse, and also apply fades.
Click on the edit/wrench tool button:

Aahh, time to demo again 😁

audiothing wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:06 pm
rasmusklump wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:01 pm I love the sounds of the various devices in this plugin, but not being able to dial in decay times beside long and short is a deal breaker for me.
You can change the length and pitch of the impulse, and also apply fades.
Click on the edit/wrench tool button:

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “Effects”