Modular beat >> beatingMyMuxIntoSubmission(in)Complete .. Madness explored )))

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another modular with new modules
Filter8 with 6 outs into Befacto muxlicer with a vco and waldorf nw1 feeding the other 2 inputs...
o-coast FMed by another OSC into the prism...
Live stereo take, no DAW processing.. it is what it is...
cables unplugged... and move on>>> the joy of modular )))

https://soundcloud.com/toonertik/beatin ... submission
vurt wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:35 pm i want to be hypnotised in to buying something :cry:
tick tock tick tock... hear my tooner beats... tick tock.. look into my eyes...

Filter8/ muxlicer...

tagging me from elsewhere!
clever :hihi:

let me get up to the puter and ill check it 8)

/warns bank manager.

tagging me from elsewhere!
clever :hihi:

let me get up to the puter and ill check it 8)

/warns bank manager.
Untagged.. ;)
Guess where I learnt it.

It was too temping to resist.
I was joking about the modules... but muxclicer is interesting, check out DivKidVid... :hihi:

modules are a serious bizniss! :hihi:

already seen a few divkid vids, hes on my subscribed list so he pops up 8)
along with knobs, that pedal show and many others, youtube has cost me a f**king fortune :x c**ts :x

listening now :)

woah, that sounds cool 8)
my head was bobbing all the way through, well as much as it can with my neck anyway.
the way it evolves throughout with the slight changes, i love that shit! :hyper: its why i love the modular, can sit and "tune out" for hours on a four step riff :D

will definitely have to look at those modules.
in the future!
will need a new case and shelves to go vurtical i think :hihi:

plus i apparently have a pink baby bedroom set to buy :o

First up... I've seen your grandaddy posts... can't remember if I congrated or not.. but yay.. (I think I might have I seem to remember saying I am 3x Gdad... )... Most rewarding... 'specially when she drums for you ;)

yeah... serious biz... but still... need to laugh and smile.. very true when we have the Dump over abusing our politics and wanting to Fk our NHF, like he did with Obama_Care... eefffing hate that man and I try not to hate.

Love modular... Just wish I had taken the plunge years ago... but situation was different then.. lot of problems (££££) ;)
Now I put my own system together, I really understand that saying that it is an instrument and needs the same kinda learning like an other... the fine, sweet spot of voltages flowing through the devices to create the sounds and feelings we want...

I did another take of that same patch today... sounds different... then unplugged
and a new journey starts.... :D

as ever.. thanx for listening and comments :hug:

toonertik wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:04 pm First up... I've seen your grandaddy posts... can't remember if I congrated or not.. but yay.. (I think I might have I seem to remember saying I am 3x Gdad... )... Most rewarding... 'specially when she drums for you ;)
yep, we chatted about it previously :)
cant wait to meet her :D
Love modular... Just wish I had taken the plunge years ago... but situation was different then.. lot of problems (££££) ;)
me too, i got the bugbrand system, then he stopped doing modular :bang:
my room was tiny at the time (seriously, i could touch all four walls from the middle) so i couldn't get a different system going then.
then i got divorced which took me a while to get over financially, then my dla shit got stopped so i had to fight for years...
then last year, won my case, got my back pay and boom! :D
Now I put my own system together, I really understand that saying that it is an instrument and needs the same kinda learning like an other... the fine, sweet spot of voltages flowing through the devices to create the sounds and feelings we want...
yeah, its the getting to know how different modules works together, in different running orders, with all the different modulations...
with just a few modules you can have sooooo much fun :hyper:

I did another take of that same patch today... sounds different... then unplugged
and a new journey starts.... :D
yep, every day a whole new world of sound 8)
enjoy :tu:
as ever.. thanx for listening and comments :hug:
thanks for sharing :hug:

aha.. the bugbrand... he's from Bristol... when I was there getting the prism etc another customer had recently bought some bugbrand DIY( I think) FX and he is ofc, highly regarded down there. But... no more modular (((((

yeah, hes a nice guy.
still does some stuff that is modular in nature, but standalone boxes.
his weevils and bugcrusher pedal will be used here for as long as im alive and so are they :D
as will lil blue :hihi:

just wasn't working for him :shrug:
got a great monosynth out of it before he packed in so im not really complaining :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”