Resonance Evil (Eurorack)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

3 Voice, Sequenced, Digital and Analog, 100% Eurorack...

https://soundcloud.com/user-663163390/resonance-evil

Synth: 1010 Bitbox (Synthbox Firmware), SubCon Vampire, Rossum Trident.
Effects: Magneto, Chronoblob 2, QPAS, SubCon Voice Tail.
Seq/Modulation: 1010 Toolbox...

Cheers...

that was lovely.
started out like some dark clockwork toys then became something more bright and airy towards the end.
will have to listen again tomorrow as its a bit late here now so was a bit quiet, so probably missed a lot of the movement and such :)
but still a great listen 8)

ps: stop making cool sounds and listing modules, im weak willed :hihi:

Thanks vurt :)

Heh, while you don't list them specifically, your work has a similar effect on me :tu:
Loved the percussive piece btw, I still have some to catch up on. You are so productive
catching up can take some time :)

'Bout time I got to hear some pekbro sounds...

As vurt said.. starts out like...
reminded me of some toy type scare movie... I'm sure you know the sort of thing I mean... cool sounds...

Interesting kit list>>> where are your make noise thingies (excluding QPAS).. no Maths? or you just being coy about sums and things... :D

thanx for posting. ))))

toonertik wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:56 pm 'Bout time I got to hear some pekbro sounds...

As vurt said.. starts out like...
reminded me of some toy type scare movie... I'm sure you know the sort of thing I mean... cool sounds...

Interesting kit list>>> where are your make noise thingies (excluding QPAS).. no Maths? or you just being coy about sums and things... :D

thanx for posting. ))))
Thanks toonertik! I am eager to hear more of your efforts as well :)

About the MN stuff, I was just messing with the new modules after receiving them.
So no maths, the Toolbox can do a ton of stuff, 16 outputs, though they cant all
be everything. 8 independent LFOs, gate seq, cv seq, cv rec, cv play, note seq,
stuff like that. Also it has 4 midi outputs. E.g. a pretty handy module :tu:

It can generate patterns for controlling lasers as well I guess, though I have no lasers sadly.

It may be cool from a gear/synths perspective, and I can respect that, but the high frequencies are out of control, I could barely finish the track. Simply a bunch of annoying noises imo, but I could be totally wrong (subjectivity is not helpful).

pekbro wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:20 pm

I've posted 3 in Music Cafe...
1 is still on first page... another maybe page 2 or 3...
other is older and was an ode to vurt ..
"singing the vurts" just a neutron going into VCV_Rack..quiet fun.
I don't want to post link here on your thread. :wink:

pekbro wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:43 pm Thanks vurt :)

Heh, while you don't list them specifically, your work has a similar effect on me :tu:
Loved the percussive piece btw, I still have some to catch up on. You are so productive
i have the advantage of being medically retired, so i get to sit around doing nothing but this :hihi:
obviously that has the disadvantage of me not getting to buy as much stuff :lol:

It can generate patterns for controlling lasers as well I guess, though I have no lasers sadly.

er, get some!?!

now i want one, id love to do my own lazer show when im off my tree on the bong :hihi:

mindstuff wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:22 pm It may be cool from a gear/synths perspective, and I can respect that, but the high frequencies are out of control, I could barely finish the track. Simply a bunch of annoying noises imo, but I could be totally wrong (subjectivity is not helpful).
I did title it Resonance Evil for a reason. :D thanks for listening and your take on it. I can’t say I would “entirely” disagree.

Cheers

vurt wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:48 pm
pekbro wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:43 pm Thanks vurt :)

i have the advantage of being medically retired, so i get to sit around doing nothing but this :hihi:
obviously that has the disadvantage of me not getting to buy as much stuff :lol:

er, get some!?!

now i want one, id love to do my own lazer show when im off my tree on the bong :hihi:
Heh certainly it did not escape me that a laser show wood work well in a naturally smoky environment such as my room. :lol:

toonertik wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:38 pm
pekbro wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:20 pm

I've posted 3 in Music Cafe...
1 is still on first page... another maybe page 2 or 3...
other is older and was an ode to vurt ..
"singing the vurts" just a neutron going into VCV_Rack..quiet fun.
I don't want to post link here on your thread. :wink:
Thanks, I'll have a look and listen then, I think I did catch 1 of them and commented.
It was my first time hearing the neutron iirc :tu:

Heh, I don't care about links. I make something new everyday, I don't often record it is all. This is mostly about demoing the modules for those interested in such things. Not a very telling example
of those very excellent oscillators anyway.

Return to “Music Cafe”