CPU hungry vsti?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hay.

Have new computer wanna try some really cpu hungry vsti/presets. I played some with Diva with the old computer, some presets didn't work good, but i don't remember what i choose. Now i want to test the most heavy and CPU hungry vsti and presets. Recommendations? Ha :oops: :nutter:
Last edited by BrokenTrance on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I haver clearly stated.

Not really. What's the point in this?

I have clearly stated.

But why would you want CPU heavy synths? I would never use something that is taxing my cpu.

Anyway Diva should be quite heavy i suppose
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

BrokenTrance wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:56 pm I have clearly stated.
No. :P There's really no point in trying the "most CPU hungry VSTi's there is", if you don't plan to use them, but just use them as a test base for your new computer. It's like asking to test drive a sport car, when you actually want to buy a SUV.

A much better test would be to try out how many instances of YOUR VSTi's you can run with your new computer.

It's a second hand used computer. I want to know if it is any good. Thanks. So it is Diva indeed it seems.

chk071 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:59 pm
No. :P There's really no point in trying the "most CPU hungry VSTi's there is", if you don't plan to use them, but just use them as a test base for your new computer. It's like asking to test drive a sport car, when you actually want to buy a SUV.

A much better test would be to try out how many instances of YOUR VSTi's you can run with your new computer.
I didn't say i wouldn't use it.

Who are we to say what he must do? He's just thrilled about his new system and willing to put it into prove, I can relate to this.
I'd say U-he Repro is probably a very good contender for what you want!

Sinisterbr wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:44 pm

Who are we to say what he must do? He's just thrilled about his new system and willing to put it into prove, I can relate to this.
I'd say U-he Repro is probably a very good contender for what you want!
Finally something on topic :tu: I will keep in mind Repro. Thanks mate. :phones:

Diva isnt cpu hungry at all, not these days on a decent pc.

Even my old one could handle it.

BrokenTrance wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:00 pm It's a second hand used computer. I want to know if it is any good.
did you not research that before you bought it?

AnX wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:49 pm Diva isnt cpu hungry at all, not these days on a decent pc.

Even my old one could handle it.
Ok. Thanks for input, AnX. My old computer didn't hadle it too well(core2 duo - ancient i know), but new one seems more good with this :)

hungry vsti?

Zebra2: The workhorse synth

Looks like a Zebra. Eats like a horse.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”