Developers worth supporting

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

U-He, Melda, Renoise team, UVI, Kweet, Bitwig

Apple

Forgotten wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:29 pmApple
In the pre-iNonsense era? I did. Loved my LC II and PowerMac. When this was not a absolute joke: Image
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

im a citrus man myself.
tangerines :)

I thought you were a cucumber man
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 pm I thought you were a cucumber man
...with two strategically placed tangerines...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 pm I thought you were a cucumber man
thats what the missus calls me ;)

bit of blue for the dads.

All of them, even if it's just a share of their current deals or a retweet of their new product, sharing a review to a group or better yet some footage of trying out or advanced long term user knowledge videos of what they've spent time creating.

Perhaps a focus on the latter would be best as for new users looking to try products only seeming to be able to find older launch videos and reviews. It might help to emphasise the best sounding or functioning products so others know they need to be on par with that sound or as innovative as the developer who created the best. Service, pricing and things are an afterthought really, for those developers who can afford to waste time there rather than on what matters; the end product.
Nova II, FL20+Fire, Sytrus, Transistor Bass, DUNE 3, Thorn, Viper, ANA 2 SynthMaster, Discovery Pro, Reason, SugarBytes, SoundToys, LION, TRIAD, Plugin-Alliance, T-Racks, AmpliTube, MODO Drum/Bass, iZotope MPS 2.
One Day: FLEXXX, Alpha Forever, Diversion 2

I can't support Apple. They have a history of buying companies that produced products for both Mac and Windows, then they kill off all the Windows products of those companies, making all their products exclusive to Apple. Since they've virtually declared war on Windows users, as a Windows user myself, I can't support Apple.
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

Fabfilter and uhe because they show much love for their older product and therefore early customers. Still get constant bug fixes and especially feature updates or upgrades. Then Toneboosters as they're high quality plugins for a very low price. Zynaptiq because they constantly create innovative plugins. Blue Cat Audio recently blew my mind again when they're plug'n'Script introduced aax support. In general their 3rd party plugin hosting approach is great. Imageline gets my support too. Lifetime free updates for a whole daw with constant updates and new plugins is just superb.

McLilith wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:09 pm Since they've virtually declared war on Windows users, as a Windows user myself, I can't support Apple.
Sorry, I must have missed that declaration of war. Will there be a draft? I might have to head to Canada...

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”