What's your opinion about this one? :)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys ! :-)

I'm curious to hear your opinion about this one: A bit long but...well...:-)

http://spiritualmachinery.eu/audio/55.mp3

Big thanks in advance ! :-)

Oh oh....is it that bad ? :-o

:o :hihi:
This track needs :help:

Ehm...yeah....it's the fifty-eleventh reincarnation of this tune...guess that means I should perhaps put it where it belongs....in the trash bin....lol

its a bit eurovision :scared:
needs some sort of random dancer to the left of the stage that has bugger all to do with the actual song.

OMG - eurovision !
I'
m doomed..I'm branded ! Not even a dancing Iggy can save one from....that !

sfd wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:29 pm Oh oh....is it that bad ? :-o
No, but where are the drums ?? Muted ??
Oh wait at the end they are ... but with no punch ...

(( D ))

I think shortening it can definitely help - keep what you think is most important. Or, if it's been several iterations, maybe just take whatever you like that inspired you to create this and make something new that you're happier with.

sfd wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:52 pm Ehm...yeah....it's the fifty-eleventh reincarnation of this tune...guess that means I should perhaps put it where it belongs....in the trash bin....lol
You've put this up before, right?...a couple of years ago, maybe? It was familiar enough that I thought this was a cover version :scared:

I pondered about this a while.
Your voice is fine but i think you should avoid ballads.
There's too much energy in that voice.

Well..wags had a go with this track on his trhead. So you might reconginze it form there.

Wish that was my voice. It's not. It's the voice of my collaboration partner Alice. You cna hear her sing more upbeat stuff on our youtube, spotify..etc...

I just wanted to give this song one more try. But really..I think there are way to man yisues with it. So I've dicided to move on with other projects. There's always another song waiting :-)

sfd wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:21 pm Well..wags had a go with this track on his trhead. So you might reconginze it form there.
Oh, that's right. You were doing a collaboration, but he found you too difficult to work with :wink: :wink:

He did? I don't remember that.
I think the issue was about something else.
Either way. The song is a big issue by it self :-)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:29 pm
sfd wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:21 pm Well..wags had a go with this track on his trhead. So you might reconginze it form there.
Oh, that's right. You were doing a collaboration, but he found you too difficult to work with :wink: :wink:
sfd is cool. We're both cool. The problem was that I simply didn't know what to do with the song. If I could just rewrite it from scratch, I think I could make something decent out of it. But then I wouldn't have Alice singing it.

There is definitely something there to work with and it's a shame to let it go.

Yea, wags is absolutely rigth with what he's saying. He made a really cool thing with the track. The issue is the song it self. There are loads of problems with that song.

Indeed it would have been a better thing to re-record it from scratch with Al.

But that never materialized. Wags was quite busy finalizing his own stuff at that time.

Besides, it's not the first time we've collaborated. He've made a damn cool extended mix of another of our songs in the past.

Return to “Music Cafe”