Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 10x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
ralfrobert
KVRist
173 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:17 pm

Fender collection 1 is 75 dollars at Audiodeluxe with cart discount. Just that you know if still undecided.

The Uncle also still has it for 50.

SolarAxix
KVRist
257 posts since 3 Feb, 2017

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:50 pm

ralfrobert wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:10 pm
128 dollars for the Lurssen. Seems like a good offer.

https://blackoctopus-sound.com/product/ ... g-console/

There are also bonus points.

Does anyone know if it counts for the group buy?
Yes it does count and it's on the list. It would open up everything that's available in the group buy since it would count as a $159 purchase and everything else is cheaper than that.

an-electric-heart
KVRAF
1877 posts since 13 Jun, 2008 from Napier,New Zealand

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:31 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:43 am
I selected 6/8 from the pick and mix list and have two left. Could anyone recommend which ones to go for from the following? :)

CSR Inverse Reverb
CSR Room Reverb
Classic T-RackS Clipper
Classic T-RackS Compressor
Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
EQual
Fulltone Collection
Linear Phase Equalizer
Mic Room
De-Esser
Ampeg SVX 2 Upgrade (don't know that this is)
I like their De-Esser. I find De-Essers much the same sound-wise, what makes a good one is an interface that show's what's happening nice and clearly, and their one does.
De-Essers have other uses too (apart from taming sibilance in vocals), I often use one on guitars, especially solos, when you get up one the high E string certain notes can come through too harsh/piercing, so a De-Esser is just the tool. :tu:

an-electric-heart
KVRAF

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:39 am

jimgue wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:22 pm
Read somewhere that Modo Bass included a lot of the Ampeg SVX/SVX 2 stuff. So if you get Modo Bass should you skip the Ampeg choices and go for something else? Or are there other amps/effects that would be additional? Head spinning ( :? in a good way) because of all of the potential options.
No, Modo Bass just has 1 generic solid state and, and 1 generic tube amp. I turn the amp section all the way off in Modo Bass and use the Amplitube amps.

LoveEnigma18
KVRian
950 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:47 am

an-electric-heart wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:31 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:43 am
I selected 6/8 from the pick and mix list and have two left. Could anyone recommend which ones to go for from the following? :)

CSR Inverse Reverb
CSR Room Reverb
Classic T-RackS Clipper
Classic T-RackS Compressor
Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
EQual
Fulltone Collection
Linear Phase Equalizer
Mic Room
De-Esser
Ampeg SVX 2 Upgrade (don't know that this is)
I like their De-Esser. I find De-Essers much the same sound-wise, what makes a good one is an interface that show's what's happening nice and clearly, and their one does.
De-Essers have other uses too (apart from taming sibilance in vocals), I often use one on guitars, especially solos, when you get up one the high E string certain notes can come through too harsh/piercing, so a De-Esser is just the tool. :tu:
Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately, I jumped on the 9th one for CSR Room before reading your comment. :dog: Will consider looking at De-Esser if we reach the 10th one. :) ;)

ians
KVRist
193 posts since 26 Oct, 2004 from U.K.

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:09 am

a bit off-topic I know but, Peter, re the Syntronik upgrade. Is there an option for those of us with the free version plus a bunch of synths bought separately? I have 6 syntronik synths bought at various times.

Cheers

Ian
I love the smell of aliasing in the morning

ians
KVRist

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:10 am

Anyone get the DImebag Darrel collection? Anything in for a non-metal head?

Harry_HH
KVRAF
3789 posts since 4 Aug, 2006 from Helsinki

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 am

ians wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:10 am
Its good. I use ”metal guitars” just as a sound effect, or musical movement, my genre is film/jazz/classical/pop.
Well made modellings, versatile sounds.
Special detail: includes a very good gate.

telecode
KVRian
1037 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:47 am

ians wrote:
The stomp boxes and Jazz head look interesting. But I didnt get it because I didn't see a lot of positive reviews on the collection.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/d ... php?p=gear
Just a keep on a goin' a forward, without a single ounce of fear

telecode
KVRian
1037 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:53 am

Can someone confirm. For the Ampeg SVX2 upgrade -- you need to already have the SVX1 to use that collection?
Just a keep on a goin' a forward, without a single ounce of fear

ians
KVRist

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:19 am

telecode wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:47 am
ians wrote:
The stomp boxes and Jazz head look interesting. But I didnt get it because I didn't see a lot of positive reviews on the collection.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/d ... php?p=gear
Went for the Fulltone instead on your recommendation :)

an-electric-heart
KVRAF

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:42 am

ians wrote:
I got it, because I'm a big fan of the Roland Jazz Chorus (and because I'm in the group buy twice and needed to get pretty much everything) and figured the Dime one is probably an improvement on the old one. But at the same time, they say things like "it exactly matches the sound on the album", and I think, who are all these people that are playing in Pantera covers bands that need Dime's exact sound?! I don't exactly get who it's for. I guess it's really just Pantera merch'... having said that, I've played with the pedals on other amps, and it features one of the better Wa pedals in Amplitube.

Oh, and I should add; I am actually a Pantera fan, and a guitarist... but I don't want Dime's (or anyone else's for that matter) sound... I want my own sound.
Last edited by an-electric-heart on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

an-electric-heart
KVRAF

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:46 am

Quoted instead of edited... I do this all the time... stupid! :dog:

jimgue
KVRist
72 posts since 26 Jun, 2010

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 am

an-electric-heart wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:46 am
Was just going to quote you to thank you about your answer on the Ampeg/Modo :wink:

Now I only have the following to choose one from...any opinions?

Slash
Dimebag
Tape 80,99,440 (got the 24)
Mic Room
EQ 73,81,PA,PB,PG
Bus comp (already have NI Bus comp)
Amplitube Leslie (have T-Racks version)
CSR hall, plate, room, inverse

Figured let's keep the thread going with more opinion seeking while the IK ticker is still running :lol: !

an-electric-heart
KVRAF

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:11 am

jimgue wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 am
an-electric-heart wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:46 am
Was just going to quote you to thank you about your answer on the Ampeg/Modo :wink:

Now I only have the following to choose one from...any opinions?

Slash
Dimebag
Tape 80,99,440 (got the 24)
Mic Room
EQ 73,81,PA,PB,PG
Bus comp (already have NI Bus comp)
Amplitube Leslie (have T-Racks version)
CSR hall, plate, room, inverse

Figured let's keep the thread going with more opinion seeking while the IK ticker is still running :lol: !
Oh man, depends what you're into, and what sort of music you make. :shrug:
I just got Bus Comp tonight, I use the Waves SSL comp and I'm planning to phase it out and start using this one, just because I've got an older version and I don't want do the WUP, I tried it on some drums and it sounds just as it should.
But if you're a guitarist probably go for Slash or Dime, Slash is probably a bit more general use, I haven't even tried the actual amps, but the pedals seem good. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”