Difference between VST and iOS versions of infinite and phonem

Official support for: wolfgangpalm.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What are the differences between the VST and iOS versions, other than one can run on MAC/Windows and the other on iOS? I see significant price differences.

i actually think the iOS versions are far more stable and user friendly. i feel like it was a waste getting a vet version of wavemapper. I've sense no extra efforts to making a iOS app more effective on a the more expensive VST version.
But Wolfgang Palm is giving his business to another owner now and hopefully they consider this detail here. PPG has great programmers

Its easier to integrate the vst into a production environment. The iOS version is the appetizer... A lot of devs do that, they give the iOS version a nobrainer price, but if you really want to include it into your daily work flow you better get the real thing... Or if you like it much you can support the developer on top...

The versions of Phonem are virtually identical. However, the PC/Mac version of Infinite has its own analyzer and also allows a subtle phase mixing or timbre shifting that is not present in the iOS version. Infinite Pro also allows you to record automation and transform them into new sine resources.

Return to “Wolfgang Palm”