TBProAudio: FinalLoud 2 - Loudness and True Peak Finalizer Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TBProAudio announces FinalLoud 2, a tool that helps to reach the target volume of any audio material while maintaining given True Peak values.
It is the successor of FinalLoud, refreshes the GUI, adds DialNorm measurement and updates the presets.

FinalLoud2 offers following features:
  • 5 measurement methods: EBU IL/SL Max, RMS IL/SL Max, DialNorm
  • Adjustable reference level
  • Adjustable True Peak ceiling level
  • Loudness measurement based on EBU R128-2014
  • True Peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4
  • Automatic sync of measurement with DAW start/stop
  • Preset management
  • Many useful presets
  • Large and easy to use GUI
  • 64-bit internal processing
  • Free update for existing FinalLoud customer
System Requirements:
  • Windows XP or newer
  • Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
  • Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
  • OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
  • Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8/9.5/10, FL Studio 12.x/20.x, ProTools 10/12/2018, Logic Pro X, Audacity
Demo version available

Price: 29€

Update 2.0.1:
- Ableton Live/Studio One/FL Studio PDC fix
- Activation: missing button fixed

Good looking graphics design! I like how much TBProAudio is improving in this regard!

Hi, recently finding your website I find myself very interested in some of your plugins.
Sorry for the late "bump" but today is the first day I found out that your plugins existed.

I was looking at izotope RX loudness control but it is $350 US dollars. Am I imagining it or is your plugin basically doing the same thing for 29 Euros?
Windows 10 Pro|Intel 9960X @ 4.4 GHZ|128GB Corsair|16TB SSD|AMD 5700XT|Gigabyte Designare|Avid HDX x2|Antelope Orion 32HD x2|Pro Tools 2019.12

Amelia70 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:51 am Hi, recently finding your website I find myself very interested in some of your plugins.
Sorry for the late "bump" but today is the first day I found out that your plugins existed.

I was looking at izotope RX loudness control but it is $350 US dollars. Am I imagining it or is your plugin basically doing the same thing for 29 Euros?
Sorry, but we do not know much about iZotope RX loudness control.
FinalLoud2 levels the audio material to a certain target loudness level while maintaining given True Peak ceiling. This is required if you need to deliver according certain loudness specification.
You can try your self the fully functional demo from our website.

It's a bit strange not to know about your competition. According to the info pages, it's pretty much the same thing. RX loudness lets you set a loudness from one of many standards and it limits the file to those LUFS using the ozone brick wall limiter. Is this what your plugin is doing? From which limiter are you taking your algorithm? Your newer limiter or the older one?
Windows 10 Pro|Intel 9960X @ 4.4 GHZ|128GB Corsair|16TB SSD|AMD 5700XT|Gigabyte Designare|Avid HDX x2|Antelope Orion 32HD x2|Pro Tools 2019.12

Amelia70 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:35 am It's a bit strange not to know about your competition. According to the info pages, it's pretty much the same thing. RX loudness lets you set a loudness from one of many standards and it limits the file to those LUFS using the ozone brick wall limiter. Is this what your plugin is doing? From which limiter are you taking your algorithm? Your newer limiter or the older one?

Well, we are not talking about competition :wink:
In any case: right, FinalLoud2 does what you are saying.
Limiter code is from LAxLimit3.

Thank you.
For the price, it sounds too good to be true.

PS competition is healthy.. especially if you can compete with a product 10x the price, I would be making that known! But that maybe just me.

Amelia70 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:03 pm PS competition is healthy.. especially if you can compete with a product 10x the price, I would be making that known! But that maybe just me.
Thank you!
We know our "competition" pretty well :)

well, I am going to buy it and just give it a go. At that price there is little to lose. Thanks for the good deal.

Return to “Effects”