Cut Down

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

250 mass shootings in 215 days. Two in the last 24 hours.
If you're here to read me my book, pass judgement on me as a person, troll me or anything other than listening to the posted track, then go read another thread. If you feel you must comment, please limit it to critiquing the track. Diatribes are just a waste of time.
https://soundcloud.com/karma_tba/cut-down
Last edited by Karma_tba on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

it's terrible what happened :(
music is a healer.
we can hope for a better future :hug:

vurt wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:20 pm it's terrible what happened :(
music is a healer.
we can hope for a better future :hug:
Yeah...Love ,Peace and hair grease. Maybe we should all go hug a tree. I live on Reality Street.

not sure what hugging a tree would achieve? sounds like perverted hippy stuff to me.

you should move, reality street sucks.

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:28 pm not sure what hugging a tree would achieve? sounds like perverted hippy stuff to me.

Where do you suggest....Penny Lane or Strawberry Fields...maybe Paradise City?

Karma_tba wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:14 pm 250 mass shootings in 215 days. Two in the last 24 hours.
Maybe I'm not a "wanna be songwriter" and I don't spend months perfecting a track, but I react and create with an immediacy to what influences me. That's what "artists" do. Anything else is contrived
and not spontaneous.
That's what artists do? Do you mean using horrible tragedy as an opportunity to virtue-signal, while also taking cheap shots at someone else.

What a nasty piece of shit!

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:51 pm
Karma_tba wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:14 pm 250 mass shootings in 215 days. Two in the last 24 hours.
Maybe I'm not a "wanna be songwriter" and I don't spend months perfecting a track, but I react and create with an immediacy to what influences me. That's what "artists" do. Anything else is contrived
and not spontaneous.
That's what artists do? Do you mean using horrible tragedy as an opportunity to virtue-signal, while also taking cheap shots at someone else.

Did you even listen to the song....

Karma_tba wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:56 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:51 pm
and not spontaneous.

Did you even listen to the song....
Oh yeah....Go f**k yourself and your cartoon.

I think el-bo's interpretation of your original post here was pretty spot-on.

lessera wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:59 am I think el-bo's interpretation of your original post here was pretty spot-on.
who asked you? In search of some drama eh ?

I will be sure to check the rule-book prior to posting next time.

TBH, what I was searching for was a Karma_tba thread that DID NOT involve said drama, concluding with another one of your public meltdowns.

Didn't find that here though... perhaps your next one.

Karma_tba wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:42 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:28 pm not sure what hugging a tree would achieve? sounds like perverted hippy stuff to me.

Where do you suggest....Penny Lane or Strawberry Fields...maybe Paradise City?
well ive only been to two of those, but they're real so dont count.
somewhere you can find some hope, if not for you for your children and theirs.

lessera wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:38 am I will be sure to check the rule-book prior to posting next time.

TBH, what I was searching for was a Karma_tba thread that DID NOT involve said drama, concluding with another one of your public meltdowns.

Didn't find that here though... perhaps your next one.
So you were stalking me... looking to entertain yourself by way of my words not by my music. As a matter of fact it appears that of those who commented here none did so for interest in the track. I don't even think any of you listened to the track. Maybe this is because of misinterpreting the title...which refers to the victims being "cut down" by gunfire, not cut down as in demeaned or trolled. BTW this is the first I heard of you but I seem to be notorious with some here. I know I am not a regular in the threads you frequent. I don't know or care about you...why are you searching for me? Try SoundCloud...that should suffice.

i listened. which was why i commented.

didn't want to criticise you for doing something emotional so commented on the event.
but if you insist, i found the timing off on this one, you seem to have better flow in other tracks ive heard.

and then you threw my response back in my face, even then, all ive tried to do is give you hope, no hate here.

...Not worth it...

Return to “Music Cafe”