The Big Guitar Amp Sim Roundup + Review

Interactive, forum-based, in-depth reviews, tips, tutorials and more!
telecode
KVRAF
1521 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:41 am

Re IKM amplitube. I just create.user.preelsets and access them from there. I rarely browser around the other area.in the application and don't get prompted for items I don't have.

Re. Ampire. The heard it was one of the worst sounding attempt at amp sim. Try.demo.

ZINO
KVRian
793 posts since 21 Jan, 2006 from Athens, Greece

Re: The Big Guitar Amp Sim Roundup + Review

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:21 am

telecode wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:41 am
Re IKM amplitube. I just create.user.preelsets and access them from there. I rarely browser around the other area.in the application and don't get prompted for items I don't have.

Re. Ampire. The heard it was one of the worst sounding attempt at amp sim. Try.demo.
New one looks and sounds nice. They also sell it for other hosts now, and for a cool price as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ6ZZ_u9X_M

telecode
KVRAF
1521 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:21 pm

ZINO wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:21 am
New one looks and sounds nice. They also sell it for other hosts now, and for a cool price as well...
yup. looks cool. try out demo. let us know how it works. its up against Neural DSP Plini and Nolly. They are the new sims to beat on the market.

cristian2cu
KVRer
4 posts since 14 Jan, 2020

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:08 pm

Emissary from Ignite Amps is a good free product for heavy/metal guitars. For other styels... S-Gear from Slate it was an unbelievable VST modul and I have no idea why the licence is finished.

Underoath77
KVRist
174 posts since 16 Feb, 2017

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:32 am

Blue Cat Audio Axiom+Patchwork+PlugNscript means you can create any effect, any amp, any cab....possibilities are endless !

Return to “KVR Experts”