Snapshot button

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am new to Nora, and still trying to get to grips - cannot for the life of me work out what the snapshot button does? I can see that it can grab the current state of the phrase window, but then what? How do I output the snapshot I have taken?

Any help with this gratefully received.

While on the topic of the randomizer, it would be great if it was able to only work on a part of the pattern - selected notes, or one bar of a two bar phrase - I would like to take a one bar pattern, duplicate it to a second bar, and then randomize the second half of the now two bar pattern.

Snapshot is only avaliable for Mutators (those randomizer that modify the content). If you click on it memorizs the current phrase content. Then you may still randomizing from that point.

Example, you may start randomizing only velocities once you are happy with them, you click on snapshot, and you start randomizing the notes... etc. Or once you think the secuence is close to what you are looking for, you take an snapshot and that will be the new starting point for the new mutations.

Thanks - I think I get that!

Return to “Squaredheads”