Spacelifter - Modular echo - reveb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
We've released Spacelifter (for windows 32,64bit) few days a go. It's a modular echo - reverb vst with separated modules for capacity, duration, delaying and vibration. The first 3 work in parallel while the vibration effect is on the master wet output. The plugin also has a separate movement based ping pong panning module for each sizing criteria with 2 modes: "in motion" mode and "immediate".

Visit us on

https://www.fananteampro.com/

a demo is available.

Looks interesting - is it made with SynthEdit?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Oh, what a nice surprise - I had no idea that SynthMaker after all these years finally allows 64bit export too. I thought it'd never come. :-D :party:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Yes, made with flowstone. And after some massive updates lately, flowstone is deadly hot now in terms of sound quality. Feel free to test the demo :tu:

I certainly will do so! :tu:

Return to “Effects”