WTB : NI Maschine serial number - Maschine software license

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
phlip
KVRist
62 posts since 31 Jul, 2018

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:09 am

Hello,
Being only interested by the Maschine software (i don't have and don't need the controller / hardware) i was wondering if someone who indeed use the Maschine hardware (MkI, II, III, ...) but not the software would agree on selling her/his licence (only legite license and transfer through NI Website please).
If so I am open to offers.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

LoveEnigma18
KVRian
950 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: WTB : NI Maschine serial number - Maschine software license

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:27 am

One of the cheapest ways would be to buy Komplete Kontrol M32. You will get some cool stuff along with Maschine software, and of course the main thing, a nice portable keyboard controller. Just saying.

WasteLand
KVRist
333 posts since 8 Jun, 2018

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:47 am

or the "hidden page": where you can buy maschine software if you have only the controller. created because a lot of controllers are sold without software. it comes not with the full sound library. with the M32 you also don't get the full version.
the full version: i mean, with the the sound library of 8 or 9 GB. both get you maschine essential. you can upgrade of course.
and for more clarity: the maschine software itself is full. only the sound library is "essential"...

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... ge%2F34%2F

EDIT: i hope this is not against the BUMP rule. it is not the correct thread, but how to reply. o yes... a pm. sorry.
win 7 pro; cubase 10 pro, live 10 suite (+push 2), reaper, arturia V collection 6, reason 10, maschine (mk3+jam), korg collection, komplete 11 ultimate, softube modular, VM and many more..
https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

LoveEnigma18
KVRian
950 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:20 am

WasteLand wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:47 am
or the "hidden page": where you can buy maschine software if you have only the controller. created because a lot of controllers are sold without software. it comes not with the full sound library. with the M32 you also don't get the full version.
the full version: i mean, with the the sound library of 8 or 9 GB. both get you maschine essential. you can upgrade of course.
and for more clarity: the maschine software itself is full. only the sound library is "essential"...

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... ge%2F34%2F

EDIT: i hope this is not against the BUMP rule. it is not the correct thread, but how to reply. o yes... a pm. sorry.
Damn, I tried to but was not able to find that page yesterday (had seen it some time back at the NI forums). Good find. :tu: I hope they "unhide" the page for people to be able to find it. :)

You can also use an e-voucher to buy, so you could get it for $44/€44, which is a great price.

phlip
KVRist

Post Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:59 am

Bump.

phlip
KVRist

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:08 am

Bump.