Aparillo LFO rates not remembered

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Via KVR. Because Aparillo is in my "I Own This" list I get notified of updates.
enCiphered wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:54 pm Aparillo is one of those underrated software plugins which are often overlooked just because they are different. Thank you SB for the update!
It sure is but I kind of get why. It's not much to look at, and the Orbiter looks like a gimmick, but if you take the time to listen to a few sounds and try the demo, it doesn't take much to convince you. Sugar Bytes have taken over from Synapse as my favourite developers. They obviously put a lot of thought into their products, which makes them really stand out from the pack. They don't shamelessly chase a market, either, and seem happy to carve out a niche for themselves. If we had more devs like these guys, nobody would be asking if the market was saturated and we'd all be much better off.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

> Via KVR. Because Aparillo is in my "I Own This" list I get notified of updates

oh, good tipp - thank you

Return to “Sugar Bytes”