HivKornER // Dark music for dark lover //

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/user-319698205/in-your-basement
Enjoys or not.
Welcome or not...
more to come very soon.

V2
Instruments : Spire / D16 Drumazon / M-Tron Pro / VPS Avenger
Fx : Fabfilter Pro Q3 / Pro C2 / Pro L2 / Softube Tsar / VPS Autofilter / Wave oneknob Drive / VPS Philta XL / Izotope Ozone 8.
Last edited by hivkorn on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:49 am, edited 15 times in total.

Ummm, music? Err, where?

Yes I can see the link in the sig but this is not the best way to get feedback, feels like a dump & run "look at me" instead of a chance to have a conversation about one of your tracks - SC embeds nicely here look:

Oh hang on, your SC seems not to have any music, let me share one of mine instead

https://soundcloud.com/benedictroff-mar ... tonic-demo

:-)

Benedict wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:47 am Ummm, music? Err, where?

Yes I can see the link in the sig but this is not the best way to get feedback, feels like a dump & run "look at me" instead of a chance to have a conversation about one of your tracks - SC embeds nicely here look:

Oh hang on, your SC seems not to have any music, let me share one of mine instead

https://soundcloud.com/benedictroff-mar ... tonic-demo

oh it seems i made something wrong , i will fix the link.thx for let me know.

You should have named the thread "hivkorner", sorry, I had to :)

About the song, very cyberpunk-ish, a bit dirty. In a better balanced mix I can easily see (hear) this in a dystopian movie.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Interesting.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

starflakeprj wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:39 am You should have named the thread "hivkorner", sorry, I had to :)

About the song, very cyberpunk-ish, a bit dirty. In a better balanced mix I can easily see (hear) this in a dystopian movie.
HivKornER done... :)
it is all about dystopia ,yep , this song begin with a misunderstood love story ,daily made in the middle of drugs and alcohol...this woman take me with her into her hell .

thanks for listening and feedback. :tu:
Last edited by hivkorn on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

double post

The mix is not too bad mix I think, just a few sounds that are a bit too distinct for my taste. I like the style, and I often picture scenaries/movies in my head while listening to new songs. This definitely has a future dystopian movie potential, like Blade Runner, 12 Monkeys and similar.

Edit: Cool to let us know what plugins you used, thanks, I'm always curious about those things :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

new version of mix boucing.....

V2 final version here.
Now i am proud of it.
Will never mix again a song during the night... :D
Enjoys or not.
I can now pass on something else.

I wasn't sold at first but it grows so towards the end it was dragging me in well.

Do you know Klaus Morlock? I think you'd like his material. https://klausmorlock.bandcamp.com/

The idea is good but there feels to be something disconnected and therefore offputting about it. My ear is drawn to the drums, perhaps there is one too many hits in the Kik? I would like to hear a variation too but I know that one-idea pieces are all the rage.

Yep this is a fisrt "record one shoot"
Thx for listenning.i will take a look to the artist you speak.Thx

New song !
Enjoys or not...
Serum / Avenger / Fabfilter FX / Effectrix inside.
Last edited by hivkorn on Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

You'd probably do better to make a new thread as most ppl will think "heard that" and move on...

EBM, I like it.

If you have one of these you want mixed again (another take) I'd be interested for my Mix Walkthrough YouTube series.

ok :) i will not forget you for the new one ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”