*DELETED*

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Karma_tba
KVRian
1069 posts since 12 Aug, 2004

Post Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:12 pm

?!

wagtunes
KVRAF
16937 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: *DELETED*

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 am

I have received your PMs and have tried to respond but you have disabled PMs. If you want people to reply to your PMs, you need to enable them.

Karma_tba
KVRian
1069 posts since 12 Aug, 2004

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:19 am

wagtunes wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 am
I have received your PMs and have tried to respond but you have disabled PMs. If you want people to reply to your PMs, you need to enable them.
Glad you got the PMs. I thought you might want check out Dan's book. No reply required. The 2nd one was because I thought you might've gone away for Labor Day and it would be a shame if you missed the 20% off. I'm sure you had reservations but I sincerely was trying to be a good neighbor.

wagtunes
KVRAF

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:16 pm

Karma_tba wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:19 am
wagtunes wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 am
Glad you got the PMs. I thought you might want check out Dan's book. No reply required. The 2nd one was because I thought you might've gone away for Labor Day and it would be a shame if you missed the 20% off. I'm sure you had reservations but I sincerely was trying to be a good neighbor.
OH yeah, I understand. I just had no way of letting you know I got the info and to thank you for it. Finally, I just decided to post here. Anyway, too much has been going on here (long story) and I didn't have a chance to pick it up on sale. Maybe at a later date.

wagtunes
KVRAF

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Oh, one last thing. I know you said I was wasting my time trying to make it in the music business, that it was for the younger crowd. And a part of me didn't think you were wrong. But ironically, if you hadn't heard, I got a gig with an established band in Europe and Asia as their composer and arranger. They liked my stuff and wanted me as a part of the team. I just signed a contract with them last week.

It took 42 years but I'm finally getting the recognition I was looking for. I'm never going to make a fortune doing this, but I'm not doing it for the money. It was never about the money. It was just about getting my music out there. That's finally going to happen.

If you're located in Europe or Asia, you will be able to get it. They are not authorized by their distributor to sell to the United States, though the band is working on trying to get that changed.

Return to “Music Cafe”