Kosmology and Multiverse Support Thread

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

On Cassetto, I originally wrote note to self 'Analog Sounds & Randomisation Arps galore!' and wow all my earlier presets work, new interface and K6 sound/s: great job and thank you :)

Fantastic work with these updates! Any idea how long the intro offer on the new Multiverse Collection will last please?
Thanks :) I’m glad it’s finally done! It’ll be active until the end of October, but probably longer as the Group Buy should be up and running by then.

Thanks for the Default/Randomize buttons in Kosmology finally :)
Cubase Pro 12 - WIN10 - Soniccore XITE-1

muswellhillbilly wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:00 pm Thanks for the Default/Randomize buttons in Kosmology finally :)
You are welcome :)

Excellent! Thanks for the info. That gives me plenty of time. And I'm sure I'll be joining the next group buy as well - they're just too good to pass up.

Hi,

I'm unfortunately still puzzled with respect to the update of Kosmology Collection, which I purchased several weeks ago during the early bird period. Now that your updating is complete, do we download the entire 5.5 GB rar package again? Or is there a way to just download the parts that have been revised? Also, how do we find the updated manual?

Great job as always, and looking forward to working with the revised collection as soon as I can be sure I have all the updated parts! :clap:

Is Kosmology-Motion GB and Motion - Cassetto Bootleg being updated?

Astralp wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:06 am
Ryan99 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:03 am In an earlier email I received, you stated that the Kosmology and Multiverse are on sale (15$ each) I think, and would be discontinued at the end of September. But the links are just getting to the bundles, not the individuals products.

I got the Kosmology bundle for free, but I own 2 of the 6 Multiverse products. It would have been better for me to buy some of the Multiverse missing than upgrading up front. I have a ton of your products, so if I get this right, I would need to pay around 80$ to upgrade to the Multiverse collections for essentially a new UI and engine. Am I right?

I have to say it's all still pretty confusing.
Well Multiverse and Classics were both $25 as they were more expensive products, and I sold just 1 of any of the Kosmology/Multiverse releases after that email, so I had to rethink and just decided to simplify things. Send me an email, I’m sure we can work it out :)

As for it being a simple upgrade, I have to disagree, I’m in my 7th week of working on it, it’s been a huge job and it also adds the Cassetto Bootlegs to the collections. It’s up to users to gauge if it’s worth if for them. I’m always the first to admit I’m not very natural at the business end of things and the K/M products are a bit like my own personal Brexit mess. I certainly never meant to upset anyone and always try to be fair with my prices. This time of year is always tough and all of this is simply a way of funding the development time to do the necessary work.

Many people are getting the upgrade for free that own all of the releases (as you did with Kosmology), which is mostly down to the Group Buy bonus products over 2 of the Group buys, so I was trying to be generous, but I have to fund the time somehow to keep a roof over my head like everyone else.
Hi Andy, what is your email? I tried to find it at your website, but didn't find how to contact you.

I am in with the Kosmology and Multiverse Collections.
It will be over a month before I get a chance to check them out.

Andy,
As an incentive to others on the Collections fence try some kind of benefit or price reduction on the upcoming Group Buy? Perhaps one GB level extra?

Andy,

Start a thread "Suggestions for the 2020 Group Buy"?

I asked Andy his email 2 weeks ago in this thread, but no answer. Very strange...

I hope Andy is well and is working, most conscientiously, as is usual, on the latest project and/or Group Buy 🏭

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”