Does this song have the clipping problem also?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Can't really tell too well, as it's getting late here (Can't play music loud, and too tired to be blasted through cans). It does seem better, though. Still too loud, for my tastes :shrug:

No audio clipping here, well done :tu:

Isn't that weird, I did the same thing but used another vst. I must be doing something wrong with synthmaster one vst then

Mozex wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:31 am Isn't that weird, I did the same thing but used another vst. I must be doing something wrong with synthmaster one vst then
As I said before, it has nothing to do with SynthMaster, nor any other synth/instrument. It has everything to do with you not being able to recognise, aurally or visually, when something is overloading the channel.

It could well br that SynthMaster One’s presets run quite hot, or maybe that you have just adjusted the output of the synth (on the actual instrument) too high. However, all of these adjustments can be made by you if you know what you are looking for. And if you are getting to the point of mastering with these errors still in place, then you can’t blame the synths.

I did not blame the synths, I clearly stated that I probably did something wrong with it

I recognise the distortion good enough. I probably put the loudness of the sounds to high

Mozex wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:35 pm I recognise the distortion good enough. I probably put the loudness of the sounds to high
one way to help.
start with all channels at the absolute bottom.
then bring your kick or drums if it's all one channel, up till you get the first slither of yellow/amber.
then turn it down just slightly, so its green as it loops.

now bring in the bass and other synths so as to be mixed towards the drums. do not adjust your drum channel, if drums are roo loud, bring the other bits up, if drums seem to quiet bring the other bits down.

get this right first, then worry about mastering and bringing up the volume of the overall piece.

Thx all for the information

:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”