any good free vocal harmonizer plug ins ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone know any ? cheers

Even paid I don't think a "good (as in convincing)" one exists, but I use MHarmonizer sometimes (I've got the Computer Music one, but I think it's free anyway), but more for an effect than a substitute for a realistic vocal harmony. That's just my opinion, I can sing pretty well so it's easier for me to just sing than use a plug-in.
Last edited by an-electric-heart on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you mean live harmonizer, hardware is the best solution.
Hardly free. If you create your harmonies layer by layer, several very affordable software available, e.g. lite-versions by Celemony, iZotope, Waves.
You can get some pitch-shifters free of charge, but those are limited in the case of convincing vocal harmony.
Helps a lot, if you can sing.

I meant like for backing harmonies not to help me sing guys but thanks

Tofu2019 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:00 pm I meant like for backing harmonies not to help me sing guys but thanks
Riiiiight. As far as I can tell, everyone's answered understanding that that's what you're asking. :scared:

an-electric-heart wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:07 pm
Tofu2019 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:00 pm I meant like for backing harmonies not to help me sing guys but thanks
Riiiiight. As far as I can tell, everyone's answered understanding that that's what you're asking. :scared:
ah ok I get you you mean you sing harmonies as well got cha

This Tofu-guy seems to be one of those people, who ask advice, but when he gets one, doesn’t appreciate others effort and time used for the help. Full of himself - most likely he doesn’t even notice he’s done anything undesirable.
That kind of behaviour is poison to the basic idea of the forum community helpful attitude.

never mind
Last edited by Warped Effect on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:02 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tofu2019 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:14 am anyone know any ? cheers
Plenty. Have you tried the search function here?
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Tofu2019 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:33 pm
Yes, I normally sing my own harmonies, but I have tried harmony generating plugins, with little success.

an-electric-heart wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:51 pm
Tofu2019 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:33 pm
Yes, I normally sing my own harmonies, but I have tried harmony generating plugins, with little success.
tbh I haven't tried any myself yet

Return to “Effects”