soi:moon3 - mainD3scent724

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Darker tune Iam making right now:

https://soundcloud.com/soimmoone/maind3scent724

Feedback welcomed !

liked what i heard ...
that would play well as night time long distance driving music ...

Oh, Jez, that driving again. Crazy ! Me driving. :lol:

It was made in picture of submarine diving deep into uknown ocean, discovering strange things hidden in depths. And also you can picture it as descending into depths of unconsciousness.

Pleasant float through something. Nice low atmosphere for the midnight zone. Enjoyed.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Thanks.

Soimmo wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:32 pm It was made in picture of submarine diving deep into uknown ocean, discovering strange things hidden in depths. And also you can picture it as descending into depths of unconsciousness.
Thank you for the imagery. I can certainly see, hear and feel that sense of exploration into the murk.

I might address the very high pitched sweep: Maybe a touch of reverb or a 1 pole LPF to help dampen it slightly as those highs are a touch distracting. Otherwise, this is a beautifully balanced mix with a well-considered sound selection.

Unaspected wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:41 pm I might address the very high pitched sweep: Maybe a touch of reverb or a 1 pole LPF to help dampen it slightly as those highs are a touch distracting. Otherwise, this is a beautifully balanced mix with a well-considered sound selection.
Fantastic open-minded advice. Thank you for that, you are absolutely right.

Really nice feel to it, some good rhythmic elements.
Would have liked more variety to keep me more interested.

Return to “Music Cafe”