- Adds GCO MIDI Pitch Button that allows direct Keyboard pitching of GCOs
- Adds MIDI Pitch-Wheel control also in non MPE MIDI Modes
- Adds GCO to the Anti Aliasing Mode that improves the sound quality of GCOs on lower pitches
- Adds 180% GUI Scale option
- Adds reset to DCO and GCO filenames and reset to GCO-Mode when patches from previous versions are loaded
- Adds MIDI learn context Menu and function to ProgramUp and ProgramDn buttons
- Optimizes GCO-Mix volume sensitivity
- Optimizes GCO and DCO morphing on patch changes and undo/redo
- Optimizes MIDI Mapping grid and learn view, fix grid row size issue for larger GUI Scales
- Fixes issues with high amount of grain generation on using Gated or MPE MIDI Modes
- Fixes issues that Undo and Redo didn't executed on a plug-in parameter change
- Fixes issue with MIDI Mapping learn of Adore parameters
- Fixes missing morph on the GCO-Mode Waveform selection
- Fixes issues with DCO and GCO morphing of Splines Waveforms
- Fixes seldom noise when switching over to GCO File Mode
- Fixes seldom value jumps on Grain Modulation faders in case the Mouse-Wheel or the PM-Wheel is used
- Fixes seldom clicks when changing generator numbers with Diffuse Grain Modulation on
- Optimized Diffuse algorithm
- vstwrap (Windows only): Fixes Oscilloscope resolution
As a crusher-X 8 licensee just follow again the download instructions described in your crusher-X 8 delivery mail (that you received after your 8 purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 8.
Upgrade from crusher-X 7 or earlier crusher-X versions:
Find your upgrade offer here:
Upgrade / crossgrade: 89,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)
You wondering why an upgrade is not for free? Take a look at the accSone pricing statement.
Oh no, you still using the crusher-X DEMO?
Consider to purchase a full version and support the crusher-X development!
Full version price: 249,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)
Upcoming sales ahead? Cheaper anywhere else? Take a look at the accSone pricing statement.