"Neumann" GUI for Zebra²/Zebralette

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

plugmon wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:17 am Thanks for the bug report. It's now fixed (v1.5.3).
Thanks for the fix :tu:

Yes, thank you! The update fixed it for me.

Is Neumann Pro compatible with latest Zebra2 & ZebraHZ updates?

Lati wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:14 pm Is Neumann Pro compatible with latest Zebra2 & ZebraHZ updates?
Do you mean the M1 support update in this August?
I didn't do any specific update regarding it, but It works just fine.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Yes, that's the one. Good to hear, didn't want to update before knowing that it works :hihi:

plugmon wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:17 am
audiot wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:39 am I have dowloaded the latest version, hoping that the invisible vertical scrollbar in the preset browser would be fixed, but i still cant see the vertical scrollbar. Scrolling works, but it's a bit of a guessing game where the bar position is, and this often results in unwanted jumps within the list. Could you please fix this Mr. Plugmon?
Thanks for the bug report. It's now fixed (v1.5.3).

From this version, the colored one is choosen as the default, while mono version kept as an option.
Also, it now supports Zebralette's new tag browser.

Love this colour scheme! Very clear and modern. :tu:

Too expensive for a skin (imo). was hoping this would be in the 2-3 USD range. good luck!

axb312 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:45 pm Too expensive for a skin (imo). was hoping this would be in the 2-3 USD range. good luck!
Plugmon's skins are not just different colours and textures. They approach the synth in a new way.
Yorgos Simeonidis

Bug in the regular Neumann skin (not PRO version) using ZebraHZ: If you have MM1 page selected on the left panel, clicking GRID doesn't change the page

zoikkis wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:58 am Bug in the regular Neumann skin (not PRO version) using ZebraHZ: If you have MM1 page selected on the left panel, clicking GRID doesn't change the page
This was already fixed and the new version (1.6.11) is available at Plugmon site. Thanks Yuta!

In the sequencer there is a 'cursor' following the beats when running. This slightly lighter gray is hard to follow for my oldish eyes. Any tips to how to change the color to a more contrasty one here?

Nevermind, found it out myselves. :) Changed color ArpRunColor in line 71 in ZebraHZ.txt.

Please disregard, just found out that the preset click bug was fixed yesterday in Neumann Pro 1.6.4, great stuff Plugmon

So Neumann is for Zebra and Neumann Pro for Zebra HZ?

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:49 pm So Neumann is for Zebra and Neumann Pro for Zebra HZ?
I am using Neumann Pro for both Zebra and Dark Zebra. this skin seems to work for both of them.

Return to “u-he”