"Neumann" GUI for Zebra²/Zebralette

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow, I just discovered this. Would buy it in a heartbeat, had I not bought Zebra HZ a minute ago. So I will have to wait. :-)

Oh hell, after a second look I will just buy it anyway. Why are you not working for U-He? 🤔

audiot wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:12 am Would love to buy that skin, but unfortunatly it's not usable in Cubase 10 Pro :( If you turn down a knob, and reach a value of around 20% its jumping immediately to zero. Same if you turn up a knob - then it's jumping from 0 to 20%. Or is that a trial restriction?
No, that must be a bug... I looked into the knob images and found a possible cause and modified that. I updated the demo package so please will you try the demo again? Whether it's fixed or not, your report will be of great help.

https://plugmon.jp/product/neumann-for-zebra/#trial
... works fine now :tu: If I dont find any other issues I will buy it within the next days.

LarsDaniel wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:35 am Wow, I just discovered this. Would buy it in a heartbeat, had I not bought Zebra HZ a minute ago. So I will have to wait. :-)
4 or 5 other people also ask me about ZebraHZ compatiblity.
I'm gonna update soon after all basic bugs are (hopefully) fixed!
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

audiot wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:14 pm
audiot wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:12 am Would love to buy that skin, but unfortunatly it's not usable in Cubase 10 Pro :( If you turn down a knob, and reach a value of around 20% its jumping immediately to zero. Same if you turn up a knob - then it's jumping from 0 to 20%. Or is that a trial restriction?
No, that must be a bug... I looked into the knob images and found a possible cause and modified that. I updated the demo package so please will you try the demo again? Whether it's fixed or not, your report will be of great help.

https://plugmon.jp/product/neumann-for-zebra/#trial
... works fine now :tu: If I dont find any other issues I will buy it within the next days.
Good to hear that!! Again, thank you for reporting the bug.

I must be blind! I try to find the FM Depth knob in the FMO and I can't.
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 pm I must be blind! I try to find the FM Depth knob in the FMO and I can't.
Oh~~~~~~~ It's me who didn't see well. I just missed it :o
I'm gonna fix it, thanks!

plugmon wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:01 pm
filulilu wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:23 am Is there a big window for editing MSEGs like with the oscillators?
Not yet.I'll add that in the future update!
Damn! If there is something that I really hate about Zebra then it's the MSEG editor :cry: Editing MSEGs is just a headache in zebra and without a large editor even more. Okay ... I will buy it anyway ... the skin is just to good.

audiot wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:06 am
plugmon wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:01 pm
filulilu wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:23 am Is there a big window for editing MSEGs like with the oscillators?
Not yet.I'll add that in the future update!
Damn! If there is something that I really hate about Zebra then it's the MSEG editor :cry: Editing MSEGs is just a headache in zebra and without a large editor even more. Okay ... I will buy it anyway ... the skin is just to good.
They say Done is better than perfect... :wink:
Anyway it won't be so long before full screen MSEG editor comes!
After fixing FM depth missing issue, I'm gonna tackle on that.

plugmon wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:38 pm They say Done is better than perfect... :wink:
I will wait patiently :tu:

Do you already have an idea for your next project? I would love to see a modernized skin for repro-5 :love: Artistically the original skin is great, but workflow-wise it's far from ideal - a virtual interface that is modeled after an analog interface from the early eighties cant be ideal.

audiot wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:33 am Do you already have an idea for your next project? I would love to see a modernized skin for repro-5 :love: Artistically the original skin is great, but workflow-wise it's far from ideal - a virtual interface that is modeled after an analog interface from the early eighties cant be ideal.
Next one will be ACE. But I also have desire to create one for Repro.
I agree with you. Especially the "tweak" tab, though fantastic looks it is, UI elements are defocused by aesthetic decorations and I can't find switches easily.
A less vintage-ish skin will be a good alternative :P

plugmon wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:30 am
audiot wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:33 am Do you already have an idea for your next project? I would love to see a modernized skin for repro-5 :love: Artistically the original skin is great, but workflow-wise it's far from ideal - a virtual interface that is modeled after an analog interface from the early eighties cant be ideal.
Next one will be ACE. But I also have desire to create one for Repro.
I agree with you. Especially the "tweak" tab, though fantastic looks it is, UI elements are defocused by aesthetic decorations and I can't find switches easily.
A less vintage-ish skin will be a good alternative :P
Great news! The ACE skin is already bought :)

A Repro skin would be awesome :hyper: I think there is enough space to put all parameters into a single page UI. The tweaks-page already has all the parameters, but it's not very pleasant on the eyes :?

Keep it up! I'm a big fan of your work :tu:
Last edited by audiot on Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beautiful!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

audiot wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:33 am
plugmon wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:38 pm They say Done is better than perfect... :wink:
I will wait patiently :tu:

Do you already have an idea for your next project? I would love to see a modernized skin for repro-5 :love: Artistically the original skin is great, but workflow-wise it's far from ideal - a virtual interface that is modeled after an analog interface from the early eighties cant be ideal.
+1 for a plugmon RePro skin :)
Always Read the Manual!

the FM depth issue is fixed now! As a result, FMO module became a bit taller.

Return to “u-he”