] Peter:H [ Corner

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
] Peter:H [
KVRian
842 posts since 22 Sep, 2016

Post Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:42 am

Sorry Wagtunes for coyping your idea to use a music cafe topic as a artist release stream... Because I have way less output it's just an experiment. Let's hope I can fill it with live. Anyway...

My first post is my current submission to the "Song Writing Competition #25" (mix-challenge.com).
https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/heilung

It's a ambient/ cinematic style track. I want to get some pictures in your mind and a feel that you can relax... It's also my first attempt to weave in binaural beats (8Hz)... Let's see if it works for you. While working on this track, I got more and more vivid dreams.

Enjoy and let me knwo what you think

] Peter:H [

wagtunes
KVRAF
17194 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: ] Peter:H [ Corner

Post Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:07 am

Don't give it a second thought Peter. And as such, I wanted to be the first one to comment. Interesting track here. A little loud and harsh at times but I guess that's what you were going for. It was most certainly different from a lot of what's posted here. Love the birds. It was most definitely an experience and, if nothing else, not boring. In fact, I never knew where this one was going. Oh, love the vocoded vocals too.

So good job. Looking forward to more from you here and hope you'll pop into my thread from time to time. You never know what you'll find there. Right now, I'm attempting to do Queen. :lol:

tilidin
KVRer
24 posts since 16 Feb, 2018 from Berlin, Germany

Post Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:29 am

Hey Peter,

this is nice ... you really achieve your goal ... it has a nice dark vibe ... bass is round and fat ... some elements pop out (this klingie thing at 2:39 for instance) ... so this might be a point ... but overall a very good cinematic track.

Best T.I.L.I.D.I.N.

Frantz
KVRAF
5178 posts since 18 Jul, 2008 from New York

Post Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:02 am

Some very cool sounds. Nice dark atmospheric synth work. :tu:

Those high frequency metallic hits are forcing me to keep the volume lower than I would like.

I am not going to listen in headphones so the whole binaural thing is lost on me.

Kalamata Kid
KVRAF
3908 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Post Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:18 pm

:tu:
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows Pro 10-64bit, i9-9900k, 32 GB RAM.

seismic1
KVRAF
9260 posts since 13 Mar, 2009 from UK

Post Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:49 pm

Nice piece of music, and I liked the mix. I think the lack of an obvious structure probably helped to build the atmosphere. The bell reminded me of The Undertaker from the WWF days.

Good work :)

enroe
KVRian
1048 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:20 am

Peter:H wrote:
My first post is my current submission to the "Song Writing Competition #25" (mix-challenge.com).
https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/heilung
It's a ambient/ cinematic style track. I want to get some pictures in your mind and a feel that you can relax ...
I listened on my mini-PC-speakers. Your song starts spaceously and needs time
to develop - like a background to a cine film. But really: It unblocks fantasy for
imagination, and that is awesome! :clap:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Return to “Music Cafe”