'Analogue Circuits' - sound bank for XILS-lab's PolyKB lll

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PolyKB

Analogue Circuits by Sound Mechanics Sound Design

110 patches for XILS-lab's PolyKB III.

Classic, quirky, and experimental in places... Crazy Arps, Meandering Pads, Clicking Keys, Bombastic Basses, Lush and Ludicrous Leads along with many other styles fill this sound set.
Move the modulation wheel on screen or with your midi keyboard to take the sound to new places, and sometimes unrestrained sonic territory - there's even a Triumph Bonneville in there somewhere!
Enjoy new possibilities from the presets, experiment, play and discover the wonderful character of the PolyKB III.

£11.00

Sound Mechanics Sound Design

PolyKBIII-cover-500px.jpg

Demos - PolyKB III + Logic Pro X Drummer and Limiter.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sound Mechanics on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soundset purchased a minute ago.
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:51 am Soundset purchased a minute ago.
Thank you very much!

I highly recommend you to add Analog Circuits (and your other soundsets) to the KVR database and to link them to the related synths so that all their users are informed... and to increase your sales.
:)

Finding your soundset in a page as this one would be much nicer, wouldn't it ?
:wink:
Last edited by BlackWinny on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Good idea... thanks :)

Hemmick Reef wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:06 pm Good idea... thanks :)

Gorgeous work! will be picking up soon!

blortblort wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:31 pm Gorgeous work! will be picking up soon!
Thank you kindly :)

Top!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Instant buy :tu:

PolyKBIII is still one of the best synth plugs around :love:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Julien Unison wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:31 am Instant buy :tu:

PolyKBIII is still one of the best synth plugs around :love:
Thank you.
Yes, it's a great sounding synth.

Bookmarked

Return to “Soundware”