Romans 12:2-10

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Mozex
KVRist
199 posts since 18 Mar, 2019

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:15 am

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/romans-122-10

2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 3For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. 4For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. 9Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
-What is that? Music?
-No its a chicken noodle.

aaron aardvark
KVRAF
1611 posts since 22 Jan, 2011 from near Los Angeles

Re: Romans 12:2-10

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:26 am

Mozex,
Thank you for your kind reviews! Is there any connection between the name Mozex and Moses? My real name is not Aaron. I picked my band name partially for alphabetical reasons, and partially because of the Aaron that assisted Moses. Send me a private message if you want to discuss religion. How do you feel your music has a connection to Bible scripture? Now your song: it sounds really cool! What synths and drums/percussion are you using? What is that brassy synth that starts around 1:25, I like that! Nice song! :)

Mozex
KVRist

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:43 am

I just want to do something back for what God has given me. Thats why I title my songs as a Bible verse or verses. For drums I use a drumloop that is included in Ableton. I am not good at creating drums...
I believe the synth is the Hybrid 3 synth. I got it on sale for around 10€ on pluginboutique and I am very happy about it. Which particular synth I used I do not know anymore, it was also included in Hybrid 3.
Its also possible its another plugin, I made a lot of songs recently and I do not remember really good anymore, I also made songs with the SUper 8 plugin from Native Instruments and with the Synthmaster plugin. Thank you a lot for listening, thats very nice of you. Yes my names has a connection with Moses. When I was younger I always believed that I would bring Gods people togheter with my music, just as Moses guided His people thru the desert to the promised land. Back then I was a rapper, I never knew I would start making my own music. I threw the rap aside and started making music but kept the name :)

Edit: I looked into Ableton and opened the arrangement, all sounds come from Hybrid 3 plugin. Except the drums, as I said I used a drumloop that was included in Ableton Live Intro from the loopmasters mixtape directory
Last edited by Mozex on Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
-What is that? Music?

aaron aardvark
KVRAF
1611 posts since 22 Jan, 2011 from near Los Angeles

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:46 am

:) Yeah, sometimes Air sells there stuff at really low prices. I bought Vacuum Pro for less than $1US on sale

Mozex
KVRist

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:50 am

Nice, are you happy about it?
-What is that? Music?

Return to “Music Cafe”