We are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer (f/m/x) to join our team in developing and implementing audio algorithms for applications ranging from commercial music production software to DSP-based sound generators for electric vehicles.
Impulse Audio Lab is a young audio company based in the heart of Munich. We are an interdisciplinary team of experts in interactive sound design and audio software development, working on fascinating and pioneering projects focused on sound.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling complex software projects, from conception and architecture to implementation and code maintenance
- Development, implementation and optimization of algorithms for processing and generating audio
- Supporting, mentoring and sharing your experiences and knowledge with your colleagues
This should be you:
- You are a team player and are also comfortable taking responsibility for your own projects
- You are educated to degree level or have equivalent experience in relevant fields such as Electrical Engineering, Media Technology or Computer Science
- You have multiple years of experience programming audio software in C/C++ on DSPs or with audio frameworks
- You have one or more favorite development topics in which you are an expert (please let us know which!)
- You have audio production experience or other practical experience with music, such as playing an instrument
- Assembly does not scare you
- User Interface design and realization
- Experience in hardware development
- Knowledge of Max/MSP/Jitter/Gen
- Driver’s license
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- An enthusiastic team with diverse disciplines, in a great working environment and centrally located office
- A diverse range of projects where you can show all your strengths
- Premium grade espresso
We realize we work in a masculine industry where significant parts of our society are under represented. We actively encourage applications from all parts of society, including women, ethnic minorities and LGBT+ applicants. At our company you will find an environment of respect. We strive to make our industry more inclusive.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)