RÜFÜS DU SOL - New Sky(Joe Like Mix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well.... it's great when it gets going (about 2 mins in) I just think it takes a tad too long getting there. There's a lot of just-drumbeat and I'd like to hear all the synthy sounds brought in about 1 min earlier.

That's just an honest opinion, cos when they DO come in, it's great!

Yours respectfully

Chris.

Nice. Mixing is pretty good.
Although @2:11> the synth is competing with the vocals a bit too much. In fact to my ear, the synths are mixed a little too loud over the whole song.
Is the synth Diva?
Are the vocals you? I like the voice.
:tu:

thanks, the vocals are from rufus du sol, you must have a good ear, i agree the synths are a little loud yes synth is diva, and does compete for room with the vocals a bit, ill have to fix that up, thanks :)

"Well.... it's great when it gets going (about 2 mins in)" - i like techy, but could be changed up a bit sooner, thankyou

fixed vocals competing with synth at that part... thanks for the feedback

Some instrumentation aside from the drums should have come in around 30 seconds. Takes too long to get going as poster above said. Otherwise, not bad at all. Some of the sounds could use a little EQ as they're a bit hot. The brass synth is really way too loud. Interferes with the vocals. Overall, an interesting listen but needs some work.

cheers wagtunes; ill have another listen, im stuck for space at the moment using one monitor below ear level and my good cans are at home... which sounds in particular would you eq?

Return to “Music Cafe”