Seventies sunshine with screensaver video

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something i pooped out today :) Thanks for the listen.

DISCLAIMER: no disco

https://youtu.be/gr8b3XoY4M4
Last edited by insert-name-here on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'll be honest, clicked this you tube link thinking it was a take on 70's disco., couldn't be anymore different.

i can see now why you might think that ha ha

mistook a planet for a disco light :)

Nice. Interesting percussion and detuning.
Can I ask, where did you get the video from ?

Thanks for the listen Bansaw, the video is from a video game i am working on at the moment.

I thought it was a pretty interesting mix of sounds. I think it’s good as far as it goes. Maybe it could be developed some if it is to be a stand-alone work or left as is for soundtrack.

It's kinda of a loop, but it is nice loop and it needs some development.
My website MarcelDeneuve.com. There I post my music and write different thoughts. I'd be glad to see You there!

Thanks for the feedback fastlanephil and Marcel Deneuve. Yes i probably need to learn to make some more variation. Still learning Ableton and the editor. Of course with ableton it is very easy to fall in the loop trap i think. For now it will be some background musac for the video game.

This could be interesting, if you could stop letting the drums and particularly that static clap thing control the space. The drums kill the mystery and more subtle development.

:-)

Benedict wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:40 am This could be interesting, if you could stop letting the drums and particularly that static clap thing control the space. The drums kill the mystery and more subtle development.

:-)
Thanks for the listen, yeah, the drums/clap may be a bit much :hihi:

I like the video and the music. The percussion worked for me. The detune was nice too. It had a BoC quality which I enjoyed.

Good work :)

Thanks for the listen and the nice feedback Seismic1! Yes i do enjoy me some BoC from time to time!

Return to “Music Cafe”