ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That thread title gets me every time I see it. :roll: :hihi:

Russell Grand wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 pm That thread title gets me every time I see it. :roll: :hihi:
That means I did my job well :D
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Sounds pretty poor, and I say that without actually listening.

(Parody reply, 'Tom' will totally get it)

samsam wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:18 am Sounds pretty poor, and I say that without actually listening.

(Parody reply, 'Tom' will totally get it)
I would absolutely get it, but then I read what you wrote in brackets and I'm utterly offended! :borg:
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

It's great, since you have time to drink a tea, and then continue listen with refreshed ears. This generous timing was new to me.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:52 pm
wagtunes wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:27 pm Guess he's gone.
Or am I ? :D

Wag even if I'm gone, I'll never forget you (and vurt's drumming). I mean I might when I get dementia at some age but let's just hope it won't happen :)
Hey! Think positive! :-) Even dementia has some positives.....

You can hide your own Easter eggs, for one.....

And if you keep coming here, you can meet new, interesting people every day! :hyper: :tu:
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:57 pm
Hey! Think positive! :-) Even dementia has some positives.....

You can hide your own Easter eggs, for one.....

And if you keep coming here, you can meet new, interesting people every day! :hyper: :tu:
Hahah yeah there certainly are some positives, like, just imagine, you could watch a movie/series you LOVE and just forget it right after you finished it so you can watch it again and enjoy it to the end of your life. That sounds great to me!

On the other hand forgetting where the toilet is and shitting myself not so much...

PS imagine coming to kvr every day and seeing your posts from yesterday, and then having train of thoughts like "It wasn't me! I must've been hacked!"
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:57 am It's great, since you have time to drink a tea, and then continue listen with refreshed ears. This generous timing was new to me.
Hah yeah you can take a big sip of tea and then be attacked with full amplitude of crazy sound. When I listen to it I think that the storm that comes after that gentle guitar solo is almost painful. Even during mixing it I knew it's like partly real, partly for fun and pure craziness because well it's kinda specific maybe? Also sharp to ears.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 pm
On the other hand forgetting where the toilet is and shitting myself not so much...

weve all been that high at some point :shrug:

youd only hate me
if you knew why
i love you
takin my time
to identify your
unique horn.

What DAW does professional Tom use?
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:54 pm What DAW does professional Tom use?
if you watch the videos its flootyroops.
in demo mode.

vurt wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:08 pm
V0RT3X wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:54 pm What DAW does professional Tom use?
if you watch the videos its flootyroops.
in demo mode.
I thought it was babya logic, I guess he's not that pro yet :lol:
:borg:

vurt wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:51 pm youd only hate me
if you knew why
i love you
takin my time
to identify your
unique horn.
Beautiful poem. I mean, I don't get it in 100% but, still, wow. :tu: :D

V0RT3X wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:34 pm I guess he's not that pro yet :lol:

That's a lie! :borg: :borg:

I'm very pro!

I'm the prossoest of all the prossssss!!
And I have all these headphones
cans they say, with a boosted bass
so I can play my mixes and hear them
just to compress the shit
out
of
them
~Tom

Return to “Music Cafe”