Quick emvoice test

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
insert-name-here
KVRist
288 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from Holland, Den Haag

Post Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Quick emvoice test, It crashed my ableton a few times, but its free for now and i like lucy :)

https://soundcloud.com/insert-name-here/wow-moonlight
No sig yet :)


insert-name-here
KVRist
288 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from Holland, Den Haag

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:33 pm

hmmm ok, maybe a little buried? It's in there somewhere!
No sig yet :)

User avatar
rodyy
KVRist
59 posts since 9 Mar, 2015 from Bangkok

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:44 pm

I like the vibe of the track, reminds me of Boards of Canada. More singing please :)
Express Yourself.

User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
17437 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:12 pm

insert-name-here wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:33 pm
hmmm ok, maybe a little buried? It's in there somewhere!
A little buried? It's non existent.

insert-name-here
KVRist
288 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from Holland, Den Haag

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:27 pm

That's the cool thing about Emvoice, it's so real you cannot tell!

wagtunes wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:12 pm
insert-name-here wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:33 pm
hmmm ok, maybe a little buried? It's in there somewhere!
A little buried? It's non existent.
No sig yet :)

User avatar
rodyy
KVRist
59 posts since 9 Mar, 2015 from Bangkok

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:05 am

Thank you! (Founder of Emvoice here).

And I hear the voice clearly, it's not at the front but it def plays its part. Cool track.
insert-name-here wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:27 pm
That's the cool thing about Emvoice, it's so real you cannot tell!
Express Yourself.

User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
9285 posts since 13 Mar, 2009 from UK

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:17 pm

rodyy wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:44 pm
I like the vibe of the track, reminds me of Boards of Canada.
You've done it again :lol:

I love the wavering synth sounds and Lucy is quite audible here. I downloaded Emvoice and put it through its paces with B2. My favourite words so far are "Ice" and "Blue".

Good work :)

I'd like to figure out how to reset the Emvoice play counter back to 0:00 from my Daw.

insert-name-here
KVRist
288 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from Holland, Den Haag

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:28 am

Thanks for the nice comment rodyy, i really like Emvoice so far :D
rodyy wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:05 am
Thank you! (Founder of Emvoice here).

And I hear the voice clearly, it's not at the front but it def plays its part. Cool track.
insert-name-here wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:27 pm
That's the cool thing about Emvoice, it's so real you cannot tell!
No sig yet :)

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
12726 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:30 am

Nice track & greetings from Den Haag 8)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

insert-name-here
KVRist
288 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from Holland, Den Haag

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:31 am

Thanks for the listen seismic1

I will try me some "Ice" and "Blue" as well :lol:

"I'd like to figure out how to reset the Emvoice play counter back to 0:00 from my Daw."
Yeah, same here, i used a loop in ableton so the counter gets reset each play

seismic1 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:17 pm
rodyy wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:44 pm
I like the vibe of the track, reminds me of Boards of Canada.
You've done it again :lol:

I love the wavering synth sounds and Lucy is quite audible here. I downloaded Emvoice and put it through its paces with B2. My favourite words so far are "Ice" and "Blue".

Good work :)

I'd like to figure out how to reset the Emvoice play counter back to 0:00 from my Daw.
No sig yet :)

insert-name-here
KVRist
288 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from Holland, Den Haag

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:35 am

Den Haag? daar woon ik ook ha ha
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:30 am
Nice track & greetings from Den Haag 8)
No sig yet :)

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
12726 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:37 am

insert-name-here wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:35 am
Den Haag? daar woon ik ook ha ha
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:30 am
Nice track & greetings from Den Haag 8)
Mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed.

I work in Den Haag, live in Utrecht.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

insert-name-here
KVRist
288 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from Holland, Den Haag

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:48 am

Ah cool, i have a friend in Utrecht so i visit there regulary (when we are not in a fight, that is (female friend :wink: ))
Utrecht is a pretty nice City.
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:37 am
insert-name-here wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:35 am
Den Haag? daar woon ik ook ha ha
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:30 am
Nice track & greetings from Den Haag 8)
Mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed.

I work in Den Haag, live in Utrecht.
No sig yet :)

User avatar
rodyy
KVRist
59 posts since 9 Mar, 2015 from Bangkok

Re: Quick emvoice test

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:14 am

seismic1 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:17 pm

I'd like to figure out how to reset the Emvoice play counter back to 0:00 from my Daw.
I'm not sure what happens here. Normally, if you set the counter of your DAW to 0:00, then the Emvoice play counter will be reset too. The plugin is slave to the DAW, and should stay in sync. If this doesn't work, please send us an email: support@emvoiceapp.com, indicating your DAW and OS version numbers. We'll try to help.
Thanks!
Express Yourself.

Return to “Music Cafe”