Sylenth 3.062

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I saw this update changelog online, but no way to download it from the site (full version).

Seeing the same...
Changelog says latest version is 3.062 released on April 17th, 2019
but latest downloadable version is 3.055 from April 15th, 2019
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

When I check for updates from within the synth, it says "Error (10) retrieving update information. Please contact us if the problem persists."

Hoping for the next update soon!
Hopefully with master tuning and over sampling amount in a menu option or similar :)

sqigls wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:04 am Hoping for the next update soon!
Hopefully with master tuning and over sampling amount in a menu option or similar :)
Yes that'd be perfect.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

e-crooner wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:09 pm When I check for updates from within the synth, it says "Error (10) retrieving update information. Please contact us if the problem persists."
Just download the latest version of Sylenth1 from your account page and install that to fix this error.

I think the point is that online update checking is broken.

When checking today:

Sylenth 111119-1.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sylenth 111119-2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yep, still says v3.055 is the latest version here as well, when i try to download it from your site.

v3.055 is still the latest official release. v3.063 is ready though, website will be updated soon.

TheSteven wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:58 am Seeing the same...
Again the point is that even the old 3.062 from April didn't show when checking for updates. Will this latest version of today fix the issue of update checking being broken ?

Also can you please add the version number to the .zip file name so we know what version we're downloading?
Last edited by Teksonik on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks Lennard. :tu:

Teksonik wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:31 am
TheSteven wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:58 am Seeing the same...
Again the point is that even the old 3.062 from April didn't show when checking for updates. Will this latest version of today fix the issue of update checking being broken ?

v3.062 wasn't released in April (the date hadn't been updated on that page), it's only a few weeks old and it's an intermediate release. Yes it will fix the update check. You can already download it from your account page.

Lennard wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:51 am
e-crooner wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:09 pm When I check for updates from within the synth, it says "Error (10) retrieving update information. Please contact us if the problem persists."
Just download the latest version of Sylenth1 from your account page and install that to fix this error.
Fixed. And the download link has now been updated.

Lennard wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:36 am You can already download it from your account page.
:wheee: Confirmed! Thanks!
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Return to “LennarDigital”