summit 1992-2019

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

drumity wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:21 pm tbf to drumity, some scientists do disagree with the climate change consensus.
You should have ended here !
Not everybody which isn't follow the narrative should been put in the conspiracy theorist/Nut/YouNameIt-Box and been compared with your crazy scientist - just to use it as a thought-terminating cliché !
I am talking about notable scientists and every intelligent and serious human being should be interested in the whole picture. With such a complex issue like climate and environment, there is really no benefit to trivialize and being sarcastic.
Nor is it helpful to compare everybody, who is skeptical about the narrative, with the crazy guy who is chasing the aliens, while wearing the aluminum hat.

At the end, humans will be just a blink of an eye in the history of earth,
so mother Earth will get over it and survive another 6 billion years, till our sun
will end as a white dwarf.
Plenty of time to write music :-)

(( D ))
did you just call doc ram a nutter? :o
you're brave!
youd never catch me insulting a guy who has a team of invisible seals that would gut you like an eel at his command! maybe.

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:41 pm did you just call doc ram a nutter? :o
you're brave!
youd never catch me insulting a guy who has a team of invisible seals that would gut you like an eel at his command! maybe.
:?: :?: :?:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:55 pm I thought the track from your thread was good, and that you were clearly talented.
Interesting. You never commented on any of my threads. Why ? Jealous hate !
You also wanted to contribute to my multimedia project, which never happened.
Why ? This thread shows what you are able to do better ...
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:55 pm'Cause I kept telling you to f**k off out of my pm's, but you kept coming back :shrug:
I didn´t come back, but just said to you to stfu, because YOU came back like a whining grandma. I tried to talk to you (on PM) seriously and with common sense to calm things down. But that´s not possible with you and it´s not your interest.
Feel free to take my advice (s.a.) and the only one who is coming back again and again is you !! Need any proof ?? ==>
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:50 pm Better to leave it alone. He'll be stalking your 'inbox' soon :scared:
You could just comment on the track of janke and give your "advice", but instead you´re insulting me and derail the thread over petty shit.
You´re just a hypocrite like others here.
Read Emmanuel Kant "Categorical imperative", perhaps an illuminating moment.

janke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 pm when she travel she using train and to USA sailboat where do you get your informatiom from? before she speaks she checks facts by talking to scientists to be correct ,she is 17 years old and doing a great thing , i cant understand wy so many man are so angry and giving desinformation ..... check facts before you act as Greta does
Yep. More power to her. Cool track. Took me back to the early 90's ... I used to make stuff like this back then. Good message too. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”