Looking for single oscillator Vsts

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Examigan wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:14 am
telecode wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:55 pm Dosn't U-he have some free ones that are like that?
https://u-he.com/products/zebralette/

https://u-he.com/products/podolski/
Yes, and even Triple Cheese with ZERO oscillator !
:hihi:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Pro SoloVst (available here on my webspace)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

ReDominator (emulation of Alpha-Juno)

I think that it makes a good little list...
:wink:

There are certainly some others that I have forgotten among those that I know (and there are so many that I don't know yet...)
:phones:

why are you on the quest for single oscillator vst? you making lo-fi type music?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Yep, I would definitely endorse the free u-he Zebralette! :tu:

One oscillator from the famed u-he Zebra 2, yours to do with as you please! :D
Windows 10 and too many plugins

yzcoruhT

GTG Smallqoo and Unit 1.

How about the oscilloscope music synths from soundemote? Can count on them to deliver something different.

In similar phase madness space there is also good old lazerbass (in the Reaktor standard library).

As this question does not make much sense and the OP seems to have vanished - don't you think this is just to start a thread? Some kind of social experiment?
In Bitwigs Grid its so easy to create a good sounding synth with just one oscillator and one envelope! Add some MPE modulation and that's it makes you noodle all day long...

You could make your own with Reaktor Blocks
:borg:

A very simple 1 osc synth can be made with almost any DAW native feature.

But looking for a little bunch of very simple 1 osc synths which are plugin based may have an interest, indeed, for some personal reasons. For children entertainments at home, for simple teaching of music rudiments with very young children in a kindergarten school, for other reasons of that kind...

Fathom Synth (modular) has one oscillator, if that is all you drag into the center, signal flow view. It begins from a blank slate.

Then you can add filters, modulations, fx, additional oscillators, etc. Pretty bare bones until you get creative and connect as many components of each type as you wish. There are 20 slots to work with.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”