USAMO Question - Cubase Midi Clock and TT 303

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I have a TT 303 version 1 rev 1 and it is syncing by midi clock to cubase & running 16.5 milliseconds too slow to Cubase.
That is if I run just a bass drum in cubase I have to delay the bass drum by 16.5 ms in order for the sequence playing in the TT 303 to be in sync with the bass drum in cubase. [ edit - MIDI CLOCK is SYNCING THE TT303]

Does USAMO have an option to correct this? and how would it be done in USAMO?

Advice appreciated
Last edited by supiter6 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:24 am, edited 5 times in total.

The USAMO plug-in has an Offset knob, which affects the MIDI clock it generates.

If you're sending notes from Cubase, you need to adjust the timing in Cubase.

Thanks for the advice

Let me be more precise - I have edited the first post to reflect this - I am syncing the TT303 to midi clock sent by cubase. Can I offset the midi clock signal in USAMO to compensate for the 16.5 milliseconds delay ? and how ? - Will the offset knob allow me to speed up or delay the midi clock then ?

Try the Offset knob.

KVRian - Thanks for your reassurance - I have just bought one now and will give it a go when it arrives.

Received it yesterday - set it up today - works like a charm - nice work ;)

But why oh why do you have to have ilok installed? If you dont have the USAMO box then the plugin is useless so ilok isn't needed surely?

[Also the plugin was not found/activated by cubase 8 & 10 - I found it in the blacklist & needed to remove it from the blacklist for it to appear & work]

Return to “Expert Sleepers”