3.062 all good , but previous instances in DAW are showing as "plugin missing"

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Never had any issues with Sylenth1 and use it all the time in projects and autoloaders. Since updating to 3.062 my Silenth1 plugin in saved projects shows up as plugin missing?

Its not the end of the world to re populate but is annoying given some of the presents and edits. Im running BitWig V3.x but never had any issues ever when updating the plugin version

Any ideas? the plugin scans and works fine ( I use Logic and Bitwig)

Cheers

Mat

Hi,

That's strange. So in Logic everything is fine?
And in BitWig Sylenth1 will show up as missing when loading saved projects, but you can load Sylenth1 without further issues?

What if you create a new empty project, add 1 instance of Sylenth1, save and close it, then re-open the project? Does that work as should?

Hi , so Logic is ok and no issues picking up the saved plugin data , Bitwig is not but is saving any replaced plugin. Typical that i used Bitwig 90/10%

Is there any way to retrieve the preset from the plugin ? i suspect's not just will save a lot of time

Cheers

Mat

Can you please send one such project that's not loading correctly?

And which version of Sylenth1 were you using before?

Hi , sure it will be a BitWig file , Sylenth1 version would be the one prior to the 3.062 update. I've not touch the VST/VST folder so it would have been just an installed update then go back into the DAW. Where would you like me to send the file to

Cheers

Mat

You can send it to support(at)lennardigital.com

Cool , will do

Thanks

The problem is solved in the latest version of Sylenth1 (which can be downloaded from the account page)

Return to “LennarDigital”