Catalina

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a schedule for updating existing plugins to Catalina? I am especially missing Limiter 6 GE as my goto mastering compressor / limiter.

I bought my first ever Apple product - a MacBook Pro 16 - in large part because I thought it was the best supported OS for audio software and now I find half my plugins don't work. *sigh*.

Yes, we'll get all updates out before the year ends. Now DeEdger, SlickEQ, SlickEQ GE, and SlickEQ M are compatible already, now follow updates for the remaining sidechain capable plugins Kotelnikov, Nova and Limiter 6.

It's not just Catalina, but also VST3 and various fixes.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Apple messed up big time, crossing our plans for this year (new products). So we spend our little time updating things Cupertino deliberately broke. ;)

We follow their nasty games because we have customers to take care about, but honestly this is a major PITA slowing down development of expert applications on Mac, both short and long term (and some devs possibly fleeing in panic to more predictable waters).

We have to change the way we formulate our system specs for mac, taking into account their systematic lack of backward and forward compatibility. And if it gets worse, sadly, change pricing for mac compatibility updates that likely remain free on windows. :scared:
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

I will gladly wait it out, I know these are quality plugins and can't wait to use them. :tu:
:borg:

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”