vurt - the telex codex

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aaron aardvark wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:37 am vurt,
Thank you for the review! It is my policy to "return the favor" whether you like it or not. ;) Now your recording: sounds pretty trippy. Sounds like a sound/Foley track for some bizarre movie involving a faulty cigarette lighter....in the year 2094, while trimming the bushes (the vegetation variety!) in the backyard.
hehe thanks, i just like to make sure you know its not essential.

can everyone stop saying "faulty lighters" :o
thats a bad day in this house :hihi:
i need it for the bushes :ud:

thanks 8)

It is my unfortunate and terrible duty to inform you of this- but it has become apparent that there's some... cough cough "hardware" being used in this production; such being the case, said "hardware" is to be relocated to my domicile, immediately upon the conclusion of reading this reply.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

Considering this is all synthesized then it is a great effort to make such realistic sounds. Maybe the lighter isn't faulty, it's the user that can't light whatever combustible item they wish to light! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

ccDuckett wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:46 am It is my unfortunate and terrible duty to inform you of this- but it has become apparent that there's some... cough cough "hardware" being used in this production; such being the case, said "hardware" is to be relocated to my domicile, immediately upon the conclusion of reading this reply.
bugger. again :cry:
its on its way :(

Allomerus wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:38 am Considering this is all synthesized then it is a great effort to make such realistic sounds. Maybe the lighter isn't faulty, it's the user that can't light whatever combustible item they wish to light! :)
ah, well, yes, the user is faulty :hihi:
not seen you for a while 8)

thanks for the listens :)

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:37 pm
ccDuckett wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:46 am It is my unfortunate and terrible duty to inform you of this- but it has become apparent that there's some... cough cough "hardware" being used in this production; such being the case, said "hardware" is to be relocated to my domicile, immediately upon the conclusion of reading this reply.
bugger. again :cry:
its on its way :(
Thank you VERY very much
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

Very nice. My kinda noises: field recordings from outer space(tm).
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Return to “Music Cafe”