FM Synth Rsonik by IIIBlast no longer for sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is on sale at https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/instrument-p ... k-download for £8.20. Any know anything about it, had any experience with it?

Update: This is no longer available. A lot of evidence has come to light in the comments that this synth is just a unauthorized rebranding of Toxic Biohazard, a 10 year old FM synth. The rights owner of Toxic Biohazard, Image-Line, may be taking legal action and it's no longer for sale.
Last edited by courtjestr on Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Look a lot like Image Line's Toxic Biohazard. 6 operator FM, Filter and EQ at the bottom, sequencer, effects section in the same spots... Actually it almost looks like a 1:1 clone of Toxic Biohazard, if not a source clone. Even the master ADSR and voice controls are the same.

There's no about page on the company's website that I could find. Also looks like the company came into being just recently. All their social media accounts are days old at most.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

This synth layout looks exactly like Biohazard Toxic 3 ( developed by maxx claster ) , now part of fl studio ( payed synth ) .
It just has a new gui and obviously a new name
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Damn someone beat me to it :)
Eyeball exchanging

I've never seen Toxic. I just looked at the videos on youtube, and - it seems like a great price for what it can do. The osc modulation section reminded me of Octopus - and reminded me to pull Octopus back out.

I actually just tried to buy this, but it appears you must live in the U.K.? And supply a U.K. address? I didn't think I could pull that off...

Bodhisan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 pm I've never seen Toxic. I just looked at the videos on youtube, and - it seems like a great price for what it can do. The osc modulation section reminded me of Octopus - and reminded me to pull Octopus back out.

I actually just tried to buy this, but it appears you must live in the U.K.? And supply a U.K. address? I didn't think I could pull that off...
http://www.gearjunkies.com/2005/12/upda ... r-octopus/

Awesomely enough, Maxx Claster had his hand in there too :D
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Blast = Maxx Claster?

https://lllblast.com/

That blast website looks shady
I guess maxx Claster allowed them to sell his creations , or maybe they bought the rights to toxic
Eyeball exchanging

Toxic Biohazard clone indeed.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Happy to take a punt at €10 preset pack price. The Bax purchase process was a bit weird because I had to select a delivery date — even though it's a digital download. You see a delivery price, but you are not charged. The serial was delivered by email following day.

Go to Bax homepage and select country, then search for rsonic rsonik.
https://www.bax-shop.com/
Last edited by db3 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

db3 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:30 am Happy to take a punt at €10 preset pack price. The Bax purchase process was a bit weird because I had to select a delivery date — even though it's a digital download. You see a delivery price, but you are not charged. The serial was delivered by email following day.

Go to Bax homepage and select country, then search for rsonic.
Thanx but better search for rsonik.. :D
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:21 pm That blast website looks shady
I guess maxx Claster allowed them to sell his creations , or maybe they bought the rights to toxic
Well, then it's not shady at all also bax music is well known as serious in Germany.

PS: The GUI looks much better then the Original imo.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:04 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:21 pm That blast website looks shady
Well, then it's not shady at all also bax music is well known as serious in Germany.

PS: The GUI looks much better then the Original imo.
I know baxx , it's a dutch store , indeed nothing shady aboutthat store
But the website of Rsonik synth screams "steer away from me "
They even have a section: earn money ...maybe for payed endorsements ??
There is nothing to be found on the site about the original creator of the synth , nor about the company itself .
This smells

So anyone wwho purchased the synh , what happens if you click on the about screen of the vst ( if there is any ) ?
Eyeball exchanging

db3 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:30 am Happy to take a punt at €10 preset pack price. The Bax purchase process was a bit weird because I had to select a delivery date — even though it's a digital download. You see a delivery price, but you are not charged. The serial was delivered by email following day.

Go to Bax homepage and select country, then search for rsonic rsonik.
Here is 13,40€ in Paypal atm so the delivery price is charged.

I tried to find out what I can about the background of the company - IIIBlast is also known as LL Studio, which also owns a site called LimeLoops, they have registered offices in Ghent (Belgium), 20 minutes away from Image Line's registered offices.

The IIIBlast website was registered on 12/12/19.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Return to “Instruments”