SlickEQ GE VST3 version doesn't load correctly the state of old VST2 instances

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using SlickEQ GE in Cubase 9.5 and 10.5 on Windows 7 64bit.
I have some projects that were mixed with the VST2 version of the plugin. Now, I only install the VST3 version.
When I open these projects, SlickEQ loads up, the on/off buttons of the eq bands seem pressed correctly but it sounds as if bypassed and the plot on the display is flat. As soon as I change the quality state (or open and cancel smartops) everything seems and sounds as it should. I save the project and close it. But when I re-open I get the same problem, the eq plot looks and sounds flat.

I tried loading new instances of the plugin and did a copy/paste of their respective states but didn't help.

Interesting, can you send me the state? (the thing you copied and pasted)
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Sure, here it is:

<TDRVOSSlickEQGE lowBandGainParam="4.9" lowBandFreqParam="151" lowBandShapeParam="Bell" lowBandLagParam="Off" midBandGainParam="-8.1" midBandFreqParam="250" midBandShapeParam="Narrow Bell" highBandGainParam="7.3" highBandFreqParam="8300" highBandShapeParam="Bell" eqModelParam="Japanese" eqSatParam="Off" lpBypassParam="Off" lpFreqParam="13800" lpModeParam="Steep" hpBypassParam="Off" hpFreqParam="141" hpModeParam="Normal" tiltFreqParam="650" tiltValueParam="0.0" tiltBypassParam="On" tiltTypeParam="Normal" outSatModelParam="Linear" outSatDriveParam="6.0" outGainParam="0.0" bypassParam="Off" modeParam="Stereo" lowBandBypassParam="Off" midBandBypassParam="Off" highBandBypassParam="Off" autoGainParam="Off" qualityParam="Eco" displayScaleParam="Scale: Auto" showFreqMagnitudeParam="On" hideBottomBarParam="Off" showFFTAnalyzerParam="Off"/>

Many thanks, we're looking into it right now
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”