Catalina & Big Sur Nightmare (Solved)

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You have to Put it in My plugin.instruments folder For mac & Windows

Musik Man wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:40 pm You have to Put it in My plugin.instruments folder For mac & Windows
Thank you!

I noticed that I cannot have more than 5 players. Maize Sampler asks me to "remove some before requesting a new one". Do you know if my macOS plugins will still work if I remove them from my list?

i Think You Should Wait to Create Players Because we Are Still in Testing the Beta it's Not Ready Yet!
if everybody Ask for Players at the Same time the Server will Have Problems!
Xiang is Trying to Fix that FL Studio Problem!
i will Let Everybody Know when it's Time
and Please ask for only one player at the Time!
to let place For Others to Create Some!
P.S. You Can Remove the Players From the List Once they Are Created and Downloaded
it Will Delete them From The Server
Yo can Still Re-create them if Xiang made Some Modifications!

Finally the v2.8 has Been Released 64 Bit App Only
to Create Mac Audio Unit, Vst, Vst3 & Windows Vst & Vst3
(64 bit Plugins Only)
(32 bit Plugin and App Deprecated)

New Apple Silicon Native Support (Not Tested Yet i do not Have a M1 Processor)

Plugins are Created on Maize Server
the Mac players are Signed and Notarized Working from El Capitan to MacOS Monterey
so no need for an Installer users can Use Copy and Paste to install Maize Plugins!

Fixed "FL Studio Windows" Bug not Re-Calling the Plugin State (Instrument and Group)

Fixed Plugin Name not Displayed Properly in the About Box

Known Bug Not Fixed Yet:
"Blue Cat Patchwork" Mac and Windows Plugin Gui Offset (Gui not Complete on init)
you just have to Close the Gui (do not remove the Plugin)
after you Re-Open the GUI it will be OK!

Blue Cat Patchwork is a Good Windows & Mac Alternative to Load Maize Plugins On Pro Tools
https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/P ... PatchWork/
Last edited by Musik Man on Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm testing the new version and it has many bugs. In FL Studio it does NOT detect vendor and plugin type on scan (difference between synth and fx)
It detects the instrument with a question mark and you have to activate it manually, that never happened before.

More problems

with the new "group tune" function, apart from having a very short path, only -100cents +100 cents, there is also a problem with the state of the knob that controls it, moving the knob changes the sound, but when minimizing the plugin and open it the state of the knob disappears, although it keeps the pitch changed.

I still have to test if I can really make the plugin work without an installer in Monterey, without buttons, nothing, just the standard GUI with a sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OrCU2JloZo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

it Seems that the retail version on the Website
is not excatly like the latest Beta
in the Beta Version i tested there was no Group Tune
i wil Make some test this morning to see if i have the problems you Stated!

QuietMusic wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:01 pm I'm testing the new version and it has many bugs. In FL Studio it does NOT detect vendor and plugin type on scan (difference between synth and fx)
It detects the instrument with a question mark and you have to activate it manually, that never happened before.

More problems

with the new "group tune" function, apart from having a very short path, only -100cents +100 cents, there is also a problem with the state of the knob that controls it, moving the knob changes the sound, but when minimizing the plugin and open it the state of the knob disappears, although it keeps the pitch changed.

I still have to test if I can really make the plugin work without an installer in Monterey, without buttons, nothing, just the standard GUI with a sound.

Hey Quiet, do we have pitch for each group individually now? that's cool, yesss...
:lol: :phones:

yes, I understand your video, when you minimize the plugin and then come back, the pitch knob comes back with a negative value... :o

QuietMusic wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:01 pm I'm testing the new version and it has many bugs. In FL Studio it does NOT detect vendor and plugin type on scan (difference between synth and fx)

More problems

Did you Build your .mse on Windows or on Mac?
i Build on Mac and Here no Problem With FL Studio on Windows it Validates v2.8 with
Proper Vendor & Plugin Type

did you delete your Previous vst and vst3 Plugins (32/64 bit) installed with the same name
close FL Studio then Copy your new Plugin and do a Full Rescan

Check the screenshots Below
i have my Previous Version of the Plugin MB Mellosym256 for v2.5.6 and MB Mellosym is v2.8
Check the Second Screenshot for Plugin Scan Settings
Tested on FL Studio 20 Producer Edition
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hey it would be really cool if they created individual delay and reverb for each group...and an Eq too :-)

Musik Man wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:27 pm

More problems

i Build on Mac and Here no Problem With FL Studio on Windows it Validates v2.8 with

did you delete your Previous vst and vst3 Plugins (32/64 bit) installed with the same name

i have my Previous Version of the Plugin MB Mellosym256 for v2.5.6 and MB Mellosym is v2.8
Hi, I have built the mse in with Maize Sampler 2.8.0 for Windows.
The Instrument is completely new, it does not replace any, in fact it is called 280, it is for testing. (it can be seen in the screenshot above) My version of FL Studio is the most recent, 100% original.

Have you tried the new group tune feature?

QuietMusic wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:56 am
Musik Man wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:27 pm

More problems

Hi, I have built the mse in with Maize Sampler 2.8.0 for Windows.
The Instrument is completely new, it does not replace any, in fact it is called 280, it is for testing. (it can be seen in the screenshot above) My version of FL Studio is the most recent, 100% original.

Have you tried the new group tune feature?
Hey, i did try tune feature today in Windows, using Studio one here, and after minimize plugin same bug when it back...the knob back in left position, does not change the sound adjustment that was made, it just goes back to the left position...

Hi Everybody
Here is the email i sent to Xiang that Explains the Group Tune Bugs
i Noticed some Bugs with the Group Tune Fonction
1:
when you load an instrument the group tune knob init Position should be in the Center - 0 -
but the Group Tune Knob always init with counter clockwise (-100) Position

2:
the "which group to control" set up is not working when you Choose "√ user selected group"
it is Stuck on the first group (has no effect if i select any other Group)

3:
if i tune the first group with the knob and change group
when i get back to that group the tuning is still set the way it was!
but the knob position is not re-called to the position it was set!

P.S.i also sent him a Video that Explains Everything

this is what Xiang Answered me on March 1 2022
" I will fix this in 2.8.1 "

Hi

VST/VST3 plugins created with versions 2.5.8 through 2.8.x are not detected by Ableton Live 10/11.x (MAC) - I just did a series of tests and Live only detects AUs, both from plugins created with 2.5.8 and those created with 2.8.x.

Plugins (VST/VST3/AU) created with 2.8.x do not work without the installer method, they are simple instruments with the default interface and a sound

Here Everything Works With SIP Enabled Here is the Proof Tested on Monterey
i Created the Plugin and mse With With v2.8.1 on OSX El Capitan

1:
i re-Created the Player from Maize 2.8.1
2:
and re-exported the Mse with v2.8.1 (Previously Created with v2.5.6)
(Group Tune option on the Top Left)

Tested on Mac OS Monterey Ableton Live 10
i saw that you Downloaded you Plugin from the web!
did you do a local Test?
did you remove any other previous attempts ?
send me you Plugin i will Check
Last edited by Musik Man on Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Maizesoft”